Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I make a request for invitations for our Disney Thanksgiving Vacation, Please .

All of the invitations are for my DS ETHAN.

The Garden Grill Restaurant - November 19, 2011 @ 6:50pm
Tusker House Breakfast - November 20, 2011 @ 9:35am
Tony's Town Square - November 20, 2011 @ 5:20pm
Hollywood and Vine - November 21, 2011 @ 8:00am
The Hollywood Brown Derby - November 21, 2011 @ 7:05pm
1900 Park Fare Breakfast (Blue Background) - November 22, 2011 @ 9:40am
Teppan Edo - November 22, 2011 @ 4:00pm
The Pirates League Make Over - November 20, 2011 @ 3:05pm
Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage - November 20, 2011 @ 8:30pm

Thank you so very much!
Allison
Hi Allison, Here are your invitations.:goodvibes

Can I please get one more disign for my birthday boy Garrett.

I would like the Mickey_MH_Birthday_Gabriel_2011

But can I get the hat on a plain black mickey bubble with the name Garrett and 2011 in the ear.

Thanks so much in advance, I love and appreciate all of your hard work. It's amazing!!
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

Hi, I was looking through your 4shared files and found some pictures that would be perfect to put on our FE. Can I please get this http://www.4shared.com/photo/AAMCLIMG/Pirate_Mickey_Pirate_BG_Kyle.html With Jim on it, can I get the same background with pirate chip and dale on it with Jake. And this http://www.4shared.com/photo/nzpa71Wv/Pirate_Minnie_BG_Lizzy.html with Terri on it, can I get the same background with pirate tink on it and Amber. Thanks so much, you have great DISigns! I know it's short notice, but I leave for Disney on Tuesday if there's anyway I could get them before then that would be great!
Hi there, okay a bit last minute but not impossible. Have a great cruise.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for my invitations. Would you mind changing the "lunch" to "breakfast" on the Hollywood and Vine please? And I have never eaten at the Garden Grill restaurant - can you tell me what it means on the invitation "celebrate Gaius Birthday"?

Sorry to be so much trouble. The invitations are really cute.

Thanks,
Allison

Thank you so much for my invitations. Would you mind changing the "lunch" to "breakfast" on the Hollywood and Vine please? And I have never eaten at the Garden Grill restaurant - can you tell me what it means on the invitation "celebrate Gaius Birthday"?

Sorry to be so much trouble. The invitations are really cute.

Thanks,
Allison
Hi Allison, what this means is that I made a grave error in editing.:rolleyes1 Time for me to rest my shoulder I guess but first, here are your corrections.:goodvibes

Hi Kelly, so sorry for the delay. I have been nursing an injured shoulder so designing is moving slow. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

OMG.....thank you so very much!! I will be sure to post pics of the final projects. Thank you!!! I hope you feel better soon. Have a magical day!

Hi there, here are your requests. So sorry for the delay.:goodvibes

Linda,
Thanks so much these are awesome. I have a huge favor when you get a chance. I showed my 12 year old his halloween name with goofy for his bag and he thought it was a little kiddish. Could you do the Jacob halloween name with just bats? Thanks so much and I hope your shoulder is better soon. Again thanks so much for your hard work, I don't know how you do it.

Hi Karen, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thanks for your work on these. Would you mind correcting a few things? Chip and Dale should say "Karen", and "Hodi" doesn't have an "e" at the end. Would it also be possible to put the Quinn aliens on a black starry background?

Thank you so much, you are helping to make our trip really special!

:yay:

Thank you for making the changes to my invites. I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope you get better soon. The invitations are perfect and I really do appreciate all your hardwork.

Have a great weekend and get some rest.
Allison

Linda, Thanks so much for our pictures! I'm sure our FE will look awesome with them on it.

Linda,
Thanks so much these are awesome. I have a huge favor when you get a chance. I showed my 12 year old his halloween name with goofy for his bag and he thought it was a little kiddish. Could you do the Jacob halloween name with just bats? Thanks so much and I hope your shoulder is better soon. Again thanks so much for your hard work, I don't know how you do it.
Hi there, no problem. Here is your redo.:goodvibes

Thanks for your work on these. Would you mind correcting a few things? Chip and Dale should say "Karen", and "Hodi" doesn't have an "e" at the end. Would it also be possible to put the Quinn aliens on a black starry background?

Thank you so much, you are helping to make our trip really special!

:yay:
Hi there, so sorry for the errors. That's what I get for rushing after taking the weekend off to rest.:sad2: Here are your fixes and Quinn's edit.:goodvibes

These are perfect! I appreciate your willingness to share your talent and time even when you are not feeling 100%.

Wishing you pixie dust to heal your shoulder quickly :wizard:

Thanks again,
Karen

Hi,

I have a weird request. I like the Castaway Cay Breezin to the Bahamas picture but wanted to know if this would work if I put it on a pen. If so can it please say the following: Quackin' Up On the DREAM and 2011 somewhere on the design. If this does not work for a pen would you have something that would have Mickey & Donald on it with my saying & 2011? I hope this is not too confusing.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter