Shades Of Green vow renewal with a fireworks dessert party ?

VirataMama4

DIS Veteran
We are just in the discussing phase of our vow renewal. I have been going through the boards and not seeing a lot on SOG weddings.

I would like to do an Illuminations dessert party either as a welcome party or the evening of the wedding. Who do I contact to discuss the dessert party - catered events or DFTW? Also, Is there a chance I can wear my wedding dress to the dessert party if we book it through DFTW or am I out of luck since I'm not a DFTW bride?

TIA

Here are all my interviews with Shades of Green couples: http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/?s=shades+green

Normally, you would contact Disney Catered Events to arrange the dessert party but not be allowed to wear a gown. You could try calling DFTW to book, but they will probably tell you you'd have to book a wedding through them in order for them to plan your dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter