Shades of Green rates or alternative??

bunny213

DIS Veteran
:confused3My DSIL is Air Force...he's being deployed again the end of August..(just got home in March) - they've got those family tickets that were made available to the Military and they live in Tampa. They're going over to WDW for my DGD's birthday on Friday. I'd like to surprise them with an overnite stay somewhere. :wizard: Only kicker is ...they've got 7 children (one is a 7 mo. old) how can I find out what the rates are at Shades of Green??? or does anyone have any other suggestions? It would just be for one night...we're all on a very tight budget.. (- but aren't we all)? I'd like to surprise them, but don't want to mention it (to avoid disappointment) if I can't swing it.....
Thanks for any help you can offer!!! Stay cool...it's HOT herein Texas!
Barb

There is a shades of green website that has rates on it. The rates are based on his rank so you need to know that, also there is no tax on the room which helps out a lot.

The website is shadesofgreen.org.
The standard room sleeps 5.
The jr. suite sleeps 6.
The suite sleeps 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter