Shaded walkways at CSR?

eeyoresmomthree

Earning My Ears
We've often stayed at POR because we love the AB section and the beautiful shade trees throughout the property that shade the sidewalks, DH would not like walking to the room in the hot sun. So, how shaded are the walks at CSR? THanks

If I remember correctly, not very shaded at all. There are certainly trees, but mainly Palm trees. So while it is beautiful and scenic, it isn't very shady.

It is not as shaded as POR. Definitely more palm trees than regular trees. Check out my website for plenty of pics of CSR.

walking to and from your room would not be shaded if you were going to the main building. Like POR it has a few bus stops. If you go to the bus stop close to your room you will most likley be walking on the sides of the buildings and avoid the sun except when you cross the parking lot.

If you are staying at Casitas, the walkways are generally shaded by the buildings and the fountains keep the areas cool, if you're in Cabanas, palm trees are sparse and some interior walkways are shaded and cool, if you're in Ranchos.... forget it! Sun City!:cool2:

Request Casitas 1 or 3 for an easy shaded walk to and from your room.

Enjoy!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter