Sewgway Tours

RTDouglas

Earning My Ears
I am wondering what happened to the Segway tour of the MK? I was going to do it last year and there just wasn't time. This year we are going back and they don't have one there any more? Does anyone have any input on this or know if one is coming back? Also I use a Segway almost daily with my job and was wondering if they have a tour based on people that have current vehicle use knowledge? More of an Advanced base class that is not as long and the tour is longer? Going to be there in August so I have some time.

I didn't know they had one at the MK I booked a Segway tour for my daughter and brother for this June at Epcot. I don't believe they have an advanced user tour.

I don't think they ever had one at MK. They have the around the world at Epcot and an "off road" one at Ft Wilderness.

They do not have an advanced tour.

I did the around the world one last may and it was great. There was an instructor and a tour guide. The tour guide told all sorts of little details about all the countries in Epcot.

I did the around the world one last may and it was great. There was an instructor and a tour guide. The tour guide told all sorts of little details about all the countries in Epcot.

Glad to hear this! I booked the tour as a surprise for my DH and DBIL and I know they will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter