~~ Sew the crowds in WDW were frightful, but the weather was so delightful ~~Nov 2015 COMPLETE! ~~

DMGeurts

Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attac
Welcome! For those of you that don’t know me – I am Dorine - but I go by "D~" on The Dis...

wd025wdw2014238113383470_7049002101_18.jpeg

wd033wdw2014234111895555_7047932784_18.jpeg

If you are interested in checking out the PTR for this trip (and also my 2 upcoming trips - one in January 2016 and one in October 2016) - you can find that still moving along here: ~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~

The rest of the cast...

Suzi... Suzi and I met here on The Dis - several years ago. Her and Mo and I have become quite the threesome... We have met a few times around the nation...

20150604_092333.jpg

20150605_153533.jpg

Bradey Suzi's son... Bradey is 9 years old and LOVES Disney.... I am not sure what number trip this was for him? But I am thinking it was #5 or #6?

Suzi, Bradey and I at the airport as we were beginning this trip...

20151111_112556.jpg

This trip took place November 11-17, 2015. It was a trip of new adventures for me... First of all - it was my very first WDW trip with out my girls... So, I will be talking a little bit about that during this TR. And if some of you read along in my PTR - Suzi planned this whole trip... In an effort to keep the resort a surprise for me - I tried to stay out of MDE as much as possible, then I wouldn't accidentally see where we were staying. So, the resort was a total surprise, as was much of the trip... I knew where we were eating and what our FPs were for - but for the most part, I just stepped back and let Suzi take over... Which was great for me - but maybe more stressful for her than she would have liked? I am sure she will chime in on that as we go along.

During this TR - there will be many surprise guests along the way - some of them you may recognize from other TRs I've done, or even from other TRs written here on The Dis... Over my years writing TRs here, I've gotten to know many Disers - I am always excited to meet up with old and new friends alike!

And, as an added FYI... This TR will be moving at a fast pace - I leave on my next trip in January - so I have about 60 days to complete this TR. For those of you that like to follow my daily posts - those will be done in my PTR (linked above). ::yes:: I will try to keep up with posts here, as best as I can... :thumbsup2

I sure hope I am not forgetting anything here? Let's get this party started! :woohoo:

I am a dork - and when I started this TR - I forgot to reserve a post or two for my update links.... So, I guess I will just do it at the bottom of this post. ::yes::

************************************************************************************************

Update Links:

Day 1 - AKL
Day 1 Part 1
Day 1 Part 2
Day 1 Part 3

Day 2 - Magic Kingdom & MVMCP

Day 2 Part 1
Day 2 Part 2
Day 2 Part 3

Day 3 - Disney's Hollywood Studios

Day 3 Part 1
Day 3 Part 2

Day 4 - Animal Kingdom

Day 4 Part 1
Day 4 Part 2
Day 4 Part 3
Day 4 Part 4

Day 5 - Epcot & Food and WIne Festival - and surprise guests!

Day 5 Part 1
Day 5 Part 2
Day 5 Part 3

Day 6 - Magic Kingdom

Day 6 part 1
Day 6 Part 2

Day 7 - Departure Day :(

Day 7 Part 1
Day 7 Part 3
Day 7 Part 3 ~ Final Thoughts

Last edited:
I'm here :) I will upload my pics tonight. Yay! It was such an amazing trip to share with an amazing friend :)

I can't wait to hear about your trip. I have subscribed to the thread so I'm crossing my fingers that I've done it right :)

I'm here! Sounds like you guys had a great trip. It was hot but we loved it considering we returned to 36 degrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter