~~ Sew hot, Hot, HOT! ~~ A sweltering Aug 2013 TR ~ Pre-Trippie link posted! ~ 10/31!

Great then and now pictures!! Always fun to look back and see pictures from over the years.

I loved the photo of the three of you in denim - very nice! Even from 2012 to 2013 the girls are so much more mature. Such pretty young ladies. I especially liked the carousel photos.

The suspense for your 2014 plans is killin' me! Can't wait for the reveal. :)

How sweet of your hubby to make dinner. Glad you didn't have to worry about it!

Wow, you are going to be busy between now and Thanksgiving! Can’t wait to see the new creation!

Love the photo of you and the girls in the denim clothing!

I think that one bothered me. More than the last one.

Glad you hada nice day. We had some drama.

I am glad you were able to get the drama resolved. :thumbsup2 And I am glad Miss C had a wonderful birthday afterall.

I love surprises and I love planning

Hahaha... ME TOO!

Now and Then photos are so awesome! Amazing that the girls are actually TALLER than most of the characters. That REALLY shows how they have grown! Ohhhh, I cannot wait for the PTR to start...

I know - it's so sad... It went by so fast! I am very anxious to start my PTR too.

More fun before and later pictures...I am loving these D.

DO NOT start your PTR until you are finished with your TR. Take it from me...it's impossible to keep up with two reports at once (I think I've updated my TR when it was the PTR I updated and vice versa).

Thanks so much for this tip Kathy - I think you saved me yesterday. ::yes::

Dang that Kathy!!!! LOL...

But I agree...You really NEED to get to work! LOL!

Nini

I did get to work yesterday... Yay! :rotfl2:

I can't wait for your PTR. Your TR (all of them) are so great!!

Thank you so much Niki!!! I just love writing them!

Good luck working and can't wait to read the new PTR.

Thanks! I am very excited to start it - LOTS of fun things to plan!

More great then n nows....I really need to do this.

And I love those pics you posted on FB. You all look like you had so much fun with it!

You should do that with Bradey - especially since he started going to Disney so young - I bet you'll have some fantastic Now n' Thens to post!

I really enjoyed the then and now pictures. The girls have really changed over the years. As much as I'd like to read about your plans, I'df rather have finish this report first.

I know, I know... Thanks for talking some sense into me! LOL I just get so excited sometimes that I can't contain myself.

Yesterday my daughter and I drove to Grove City,PA and visted the outlets. We didn't find much, though. I did buy a grand traveler at the Vera outlet. I'm not sure if I need something that buy but we drive to Disney every year and neither one of us knows how to pack light.

I haven't purchased any new VB in such a long time... I loved their Hipster... but then I REALLY loved their Saddle Up - but then they went and changed it and I don't like it nearly as much anymore... I really need to make myself a bag that I can carry every day at home. ::yes::

After we got home, she made calozes using refridgerated crescent rolls from the crust. My daughter and neice are always experienting with food. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This time it worked and the calozes were very good.
I hope you get some work done today.
Liz

Mmmm... Those sound fantastic!

Sewing Work...TR...PTR...Sewing Work...Tough choice.

But I believe that anticipation is half (or more)of the fun!!

LOL I know! I just lOVE that anticipation!

It's amazing that the girls have changed so much in one year!

It's crazy isn't it?

I saw your pictures on FB and the very first thing I thought was: did they let Alli know she's dressed just like her mom and sister? Sneaky way of getting that matching picture D~

Hahaha... Yah - I had a plan. :lovestruc Thankfully it worked.

Good news at our house - DH gets to go back to work tomorrow!!! The dog will be unhappy, but he'll get over it.

Yay! What a relief! Great news!

Am waiting for the PTR patiently because it means you get to work on a great new custom for someone who has been waiting longer than us.

Have a great day!!

LOL My list is so full over the next few weeks! I can't wait to show you all the bag I've been working on this week!

oh holy cow was i behind!!! but then BAM it's over. i love the now and thens. SO CUTE!!! i need to find mine...

So what cha working on now???

Hi Mo! I am very happy to see you here! I was starting to worry... I know life has you super busy right now.

I am working on a custom order... I know - it's been forever since I've shown pictures... It's been the darned stocking project that has been a huge time suck for me. LOL Thankfully, I am getting to the point where I have 4 more ready to assemble.

I love that first picture taken most recently. Victoria looks like she got older. I realize that it has only been a couple of months since your trip, but that picture makes her look more grown up. It is a great picture.

Thanks! I think she looks so much more grown up because Alli did her make-up... V doesn't normally wear it and doesn't like wearing it. LOL

My pictures of the past are all on old fashioned photographs. It would be fun to drag the albums out and get some comparisons.

You should!!!! It would be so much fun to see! I love doing it - although it's kind of a pain to organize.

I am willing to wait patiently until this TR is completed. I understand the value of fully finishing one project before starting anyone, although you would never guess it by my stack of partially completed stuff.

Thanks for talking some sense into me. LOL I almost hit the button yesterday... I am glad I waited - but it won't be long. By the end of the week for sure.

I can't belive your trip report is over. But I'm very happy to hear that you are starting a new PTR. I can't wait to read more about your days and your plans of a new Disney trip

Hi Lillian! I hope you've been well! I am very anxious to start my next PTR!

Love the Now and Then photos, I can't believe how much the girls have grown since 2012.

You girls all look gorgeous in your latest photo.

I will be on the lookout for your new PTR.

Thanks Ashley! I know - it crazy how much they have grown and changed in just a year. I am very excited to start my new PTR!

Great then and now pictures!! Always fun to look back and see pictures from over the years.

Thanks Sandra! It is so much fun!

I loved the photo of the three of you in denim - very nice! Even from 2012 to 2013 the girls are so much more mature. Such pretty young ladies. I especially liked the carousel photos.

The suspense for your 2014 plans is killin' me! Can't wait for the reveal.

Thanks Brenda!!! It's amazing how much they have changed!

It won't be long now. ::yes::

Love the pics!

Thanks!!! I am glad you are enjoying them!

How sweet of your hubby to make dinner. Glad you didn't have to worry about it!

Wow, you are going to be busy between now and Thanksgiving! Can’t wait to see the new creation!

Love the photo of you and the girls in the denim clothing!

It's always nice when he cooks... I dont mind cooking myself - but I hate the "deciding what to make" portion of it. It will be crazy between now and Thanksgiving - I have a TON of half finished projects that I need to work on... My first priority is the stockings - they have to be done asap - so I can get pictures taken with all of them together before I have to mail Brian's family's over to The Netherlands. Then I have a SSP that must get finished asap too... I have a feeling I will be working on both of those this weekend.

I worked in my sewing room all day yesterday - once I got up there. Sometimes my commute is the hardest part - and it's only 20 steps. :faint: I was able to get this order quilted. I hope to be appliqueing today.

I have to run to town right away this morning though. I hope to be back early so I can work all day.

It was Zumba last night - it was a good class. We are scheduled off next week. I think we only have 2 more classes after that. I still have not signed up for the next series of classes - I just can't decide if I want to drive to town in the winter. :confused3

I better get going and post my next set of Now n' Thens. Have a super awesome day everyone!

D~

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. You make me feel like I am right there with you! Hope I get to Dis enough to collect a good now and then display......although this first trip we kind of blew it in the quality picture taking department. Toddlers and extreme heat + overstimulation = random not planned pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I honestly do not have many from Epcot this time, as we only spent a half day there this trip. :confused3 It was just too hot!

image574.jpg

Photo1214FourBySix.jpg

Photo1144FourBySix.jpg

IMG_3345-1.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

image448-1.jpg

Photo0676FourBySix.jpg

Photo1158FourBySix.jpg

D~

Hi D! I have been reading but not commenting (alot going on at home), anyway, I am soooo loving the now and then pics!!!! I soooo steal that idea IF I ever do a TR! LOL:rotfl2:

Can't wait to read your news about the next trip.......:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: the test track pictures are a DAMN RIOT! the first one your all happy excited and laughing. the second one.. not as much... the last one. like your all bored to death! :lmao: ha SO FUNNY!!!

Have an awesome day.

I know I would not want to drive in the winter. I hate dance driving in the winter LOL.

Have a wonderfully productive day.

I haven't purchased any new VB in such a long time... I loved their Hipster... but then I REALLY loved their Saddle Up - but then they went and changed it and I don't like it nearly as much anymore... I really need to make myself a bag that I can carry every day at home. ::yes::

I'm the same way, every time I get a bag that I like they re-style it :(

I did break down and buy a hipster in the new Disney fabric though......
I wish they would just sell the fabric!!

I am agreeing with MO on the Test Track pictures. On that most recent one, the look on your face is like "what in the world is this crap?" Do we not like the refurb??? :rotfl: Ya'll crack me up!!!

Again, great pictures of you and the girls (from the weekend). Victoria looks amazing! But too grown up :)

Looking forward to hearing all about that and how it ties into your upcoming PTR.

Your now and thens are my favorites. So fun seeing the girls (and mom) over the years. The TTs and everyone's interpretation are too funny.

I am happy to report that Disney found a set of pictures that were missing from our PP. I knew they would be problematic because the photographer was having trouble with her equipment. Luckily it must have been an issue with the scanner thing and not her camera. We took more pictures up main street a bit right after so I knew the exact time we took the missing ones. Still need to do my edits.

Great then and now pictures. I guess I am a couple days behind on my commenting. Silly TR moves so fast it's hard to keep up! :moped::faint:

I really like the pics of V witht he sun in her eyes on Dumbo! How funny that EVERY picture she has her hand over her eyes.

As for Test Track...HILARIOUS! :lmao: You really don't appear to be enjoying yourselves on this most recent trip. :confused3

As usual...can't wait to read more...and see more pics of course. You can never have too many pictures! :3dglasses

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. You make me feel like I am right there with you! Hope I get to Dis enough to collect a good now and then display......although this first trip we kind of blew it in the quality picture taking department. Toddlers and extreme heat + overstimulation = random not planned pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you! I am glad you are enjoying my TR - it's sad that it's almost over, but I am very excited to be planning another trip. I hope you are able to collect a few Now n' Thens too - they are so fun to do!

Hi D! I have been reading but not commenting (alot going on at home), anyway, I am soooo loving the now and then pics!!!! I soooo steal that idea IF I ever do a TR! LOL

Can't wait to read your news about the next trip.......

Hi Tasha!!! Glad to see you are still here! I hope you do the Now n' Thens - they are so fun to do! I am very excited to share about our next trip too!

the test track pictures are a DAMN RIOT! the first one your all happy excited and laughing. the second one.. not as much... the last one. like your all bored to death! ha SO FUNNY!!!

Hahaha... I didn't even notice, but ya - we were NOT thrilled with the refurb at all.

Have an awesome day.

I know I would not want to drive in the winter. I hate dance driving in the winter LOL.

Have a wonderfully productive day.

Thanks! I hope you had an awesome day too! Yah - it's pretty sucky to have to drive in the winter - it wouldn't be too bad - but it's also at night and it's about 15 miles of back roads - it's down right trecherous sometimes.

I'm the same way, every time I get a bag that I like they re-style it

I did break down and buy a hipster in the new Disney fabric though......
I wish they would just sell the fabric!!

I have seen the fabric on Etsy - it's not cheap, but they do sell it occasionally. Personally - I don't like the fabrics they chose for the Vera Bradley Disney line - they are way too busy. But I have considered getting a nice wallet in one of the fabrics, since it's really difficult for me to make the bigger/more intricate wallets... I am not ever sure they made the one I'd want in that fabric though? I will have to look one of these days. :thumbsup2

popcorn::

I am agreeing with MO on the Test Track pictures. On that most recent one, the look on your face is like "what in the world is this crap?" Do we not like the refurb??? Ya'll crack me up!!!

Yah - that's pretty much what I was thinking... So sad they wrecked that ride, it was a favorite.

Again, great pictures of you and the girls (from the weekend). Victoria looks amazing! But too grown up

I agree - I think it's because Alli did her eye makeup - usually V doesn't wear much makeup at all.

Looking forward to hearing all about that and how it ties into your upcoming PTR.

Me too!

Your now and thens are my favorites. So fun seeing the girls (and mom) over the years. The TTs and everyone's interpretation are too funny.

LOL Yah "mom" hasn't changed much... Except - now you really can't see my eyes when I smile... :rolleyes1

I am happy to report that Disney found a set of pictures that were missing from our PP. I knew they would be problematic because the photographer was having trouble with her equipment. Luckily it must have been an issue with the scanner thing and not her camera. We took more pictures up main street a bit right after so I knew the exact time we took the missing ones. Still need to do my edits.

Yay!!! SO happy they found your pictures!! What a relief!

POLO!!!

D, I love the few shots you did get at Epcot (it was really "hot" everywhere this trip). It's amazing how the girls have changed over the years, yet stayed the same.

Thanks Kathy! Yah - I am just so disappointed that we didn't get much done at all this trip... I think, for our next trip - we will "splurge" and do park hoppers and tour Disney in a whole different way... As in... Emh mornings and nights... LOL Then maybe we will get to enjoy the parks. :confused3

Great then and now pictures. I guess I am a couple days behind on my commenting. Silly TR moves so fast it's hard to keep up!

I really like the pics of V witht he sun in her eyes on Dumbo! How funny that EVERY picture she has her hand over her eyes.

As for Test Track...HILARIOUS! You really don't appear to be enjoying yourselves on this most recent trip.

As usual...can't wait to read more...and see more pics of course. You can never have too many pictures!

Thanks! Sorry my TR moves so fast... That's mostly my fault - I've been anxious to start my new PTR since I got home. LOL I know - aren't those Dumbo now n' thens crazy??? They are my favorites! We did not like the new Test Track at all... It has been removed from our Must Do list... So sad.

I managed to make it home from town yesterday at about the time I thought I would. I still wished it would have been sooner, but oh well.

I also had to run to the meat market to pick up our ground beef order, but then I was stuck there because I got caught up chatting with a friend of mine that works there... It was good to see her though - as I don't think I had seen her all summer. :rolleyes1

Then I came home and worked on the applique for my next bag... I finished it just as the girls walked in the door from school... I am very happy with it and very happy with the bag in general. I cannot wait to show you all!

We watched 2 more episodes of Season 3 Downton Abbey last night - only 2 more episodes to go... So sad... I've heard reviews about Season 4, they are showing it in Europe now... and I've heard it's not as good... That will make me even more sad. I hope they are wrong.

I work at Target today - so no sewing room.

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

D~

Love the last set of now and then photos. Epcot is the worst in the heat with all the pavement.

I also read some bad reviews about season 4. I have awhile before I will be able to watch season 3.

The holiday season will be in full swing soon! Your target shifts will be whizzing by before you know it. ::yes::

CIMG2487.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG23-1.jpg

CIMG2424.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

CIMG2399-1.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

image196.jpg

Photo0873FourBySix.jpg

Photo1302FourBySix.jpg

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter