Sessions

huntbrown

Mouseketeer
Can you tell me about sessions? What it is and I read something a while ago about sessions and wine. Thanks

Sessions is a night club in the beat street area. It is very relaxing with comfy chairs, couches and dim lighting. There is usually a piano player there and they have a great bartender, Yolanda. We spent many an evening there on our 1/3/09 eastern. There was a great singer, piano player there each night named Daryl Lockart, but I heard he will be transferring to the wonder.
We loved spending time in sessions.

Sessions (or Cadillac lounge on the Wonder) is our favorite place on the ship! It's just very calm and soothing. :)

They have wine-tasting in Sessions a couple of times during the cruise. It costs around $12pp and you can pre-book at Guest Services when you board the ship...

The wine tasting is a separate event held during the day. In the evenings, Sessions is open with easy listening music, comfy chairs, etc. The only drawback it USED TO have was that it was a designated smoking area. I now understand that it has been changed to non-smoking (thank you, DCL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter