Serveur Amusant- schedule

Mimifree

Mouseketeer
Is Serveur Amusant only in Epcot certain days? I know Sergio has scheduled days but I wasn't sure about this French act.

From wdwent. com

Serveur Amusant Comical waiter and wine steward.
Sunday-Tuesday, Friday & Saturday at 12:15, 1:15, 2:15, 3:00, 3:45 & 4:30pm
Length of show: 20 minute

Lol...funny you should ask this. We were in Epcot last Saturday, and I mentioned to DS that Serveur Amusant was the hardest working guy in Disney....seriously, it seems like he is performing all. the. time.

I don't know that we've ever been in France and he was not putting on his show. It's a great excuse to grab a GG slushie and watch his amazing act!

I can't explain it, but I can watch this act over and over and over and over and.....

Lol...funny you should ask this. We were in Epcot last Saturday, and I mentioned to DS that Serveur Amusant was the hardest working guy in Disney....seriously, it seems like he is performing all. the. time.

I don't know that we've ever been in France and he was not putting on his show. It's a great excuse to grab a GG slushie and watch his amazing act!

We were there earlier this month. How did you know what I drank during the show? Lol. Thanks for the help everyone!

The fact that the dude has never fallen and hurt himself REAL bad after thousands of shows is AMAZING!:)

Ugghhh...I purposely changed out Epcot day from Wednesday to Thursday because I thought Serveur Amusant was performed on Thursdays. Is this a consistent schedule or does it change from week to week?

Courtesy of OTPN

EC1.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!