Server Edward from England...

ktjl92

Mouseketeer
...anyone know his last name? He moved from the Magic to the Dream and we want to request him for the maiden voyage. When I called to put the note on our reservation, I was told it would be best if we had his last name. But I have no clue...

Here's two photos, if that helps! TIA

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We've had Edward before and we requested him as 'Edward from England' for the Maiden Voyage as well. The DCL Agent said that was fine. She seemed to know exactly who I was talking about when I requested him. LOL! But I may call back and give his L/N now that I know it from the above poster. :)

Edward is no longer on the Dream. Apparently he has now moved to the Fantasy.

We just returned from a 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream and were disappointed to learn that he had left the ship about 1 month ago for the Fantasy.

He is without a doubt one of the best servers Disney has.

When we cruised the Dream in November we requested Edward and he told us he was in deed moving over to the Fantasy. He should be on the Fantasy now....hope to see him again when we cruise in June...he said he should still be on then and taking vacation after that.

MJ

Edward is fantastic! Although our request for him on the MV of the Dream was not granted, I will be requesting him when we sail on the Fantasy later this year. Thanks for letting us know he's now on the Fantasy. :)

Does anyone know how long he's been with DCL? I think I remember him from about 10 years ago (even though he wasn't our server, he looks VERY familiar.):)

Does anyone know how long he's been with DCL? I think I remember him from about 10 years ago (even though he wasn't our server, he looks VERY familiar.):)

We had Edward in the Baltics on the Magic, summer of 2010. I believe I remember him saying that he had been with DCL for a very long time. I thought he said 8 years, but I could be wrong on the number.

He was the best server we have ever had on DCL. I am so happy that he might be on the Fantasy. We are going on the Fantasy this winter. I hope his contract will still be going then.

Has anyone seen him lately?

We requested and had Edward on the Fantasy on the June 30th cruise. Our group of 16 was so impressed with Edward. He was fantastic as usual.

He has been with DCL for about 10 years or longer.

With Rinni, his assistant server at the time...

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter