Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest rooms - do they have kettles or coffee makers?

dazzling

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. Sorry if this seems like a daft question!

When we booked our trip for September we checked the room specifications for the Golden Forest rooms & they did not mention if they have either a kettle or coffee maker.

So when I booked I asked & was told definitely no, they do not. I had to call back again to amend something & asked again & got the same answer.

However, this weekend we have been watching YouTube videos to get us in the Disney spirit, & we found at least four different videos from 2017 of the GF rooms & they all had both a kettle & a coffee maker in the rooms! I double checked the dates on the videos in case they were pre refurbishment or I had made a mistake, but they were all filmed in the last couple of months.

So now I'm confused & need a definitive answer! Can anyone please confirm whether or not the GF rooms do or do not have kettles & coffee makers.

Sorry if this seems like a petty detail but if I'm one of those people that has to have a coffee when I wake up before I'm fit to do anything!

Thanks, & hopefully I can finally get the answer to this silly question!

I would expect there to be both a kettle and coffee maker in all GF rooms.

If there isn't one when you get there you can call housekeeping to request one. We do this every time at HNY so I assume that SL will be the same.

I'm pretty sure we had a kettle and a Nespresso coffee maker :)

I just watched a YouTube video recorded in early March of someone staying in a Golden Forest room and they specifically showed the Nespresso machine and kettle. I'm staying in one in a few weeks and can confirm then as well.

Thank you everyone! Saves me from buying & taking a travel kettle. Really appreciate your replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter