***September Disney Dining Plan Option***

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
September Disney Dining Plan Option

In anticipation of the increased demand at the full serve restaurants during the Magic Your Way "free dining" period, guests who arrive by September 22, (length of stay thru September 29) can redeem a Table Service meal for a Quick Serve meal. In consideration, you will be given your choice of:

Disney Dining Plan Snack Certificate good for two snacks. (These must be redeemed at the same time at the same snack location) ~OR~
Disney Merchandise Certificate good for one selected Disney collectible pin and lanyard set.

Ummmm.... No thank you! Guessing that the week I am there will be busier than I would like!

Annoying too, because I would prefer to go earlier in September but I thought ole slow to wam up DS 5 would need time to adjust to Kindergarten. He got on the bus two weeks ago and has not looked back!

Just re-read, and it looks like maybe it will be in effect for you, Ariel! Which means the whole time is expected to be busy. Back to being happy Mr. Slowtowarmup is having a good Kindergarten experience!

This is perfect for us! :thumbsup2 Hubby was going to have some of his TS credits go unused because he's attending a conference part of the time we're there. This way he can have a CS for his breakfast and our dd's can use up the snack credits.

Does anyone know how we redeem them? Is it done right at the hotel or at Guest Services?

We did this last year at Pop. They give you the certificates at the checkout in the food court. We redeemed them at the gift shop.

Stupid question alert!!

Is this good for only 1 time? Meaning if we use TS credits for 2 different counter service meals do we get the additional snack credits for both uses or is it a 1 time deal?? Not sure I am phrasing this correctly.:hippie:

Stupid question alert!!

Is this good for only 1 time? Meaning if we use TS credits for 2 different counter service meals do we get the additional snack credits for both uses or is it a 1 time deal?? Not sure I am phrasing this correctly.:hippie:

I'm pretty sure you get one of the two options EACH TIME you give up a TS credit for a CS meal.

My question is this though: does this go for children's TS credits? Our DD are bound to be sleeping through a dinner or two and I'd love to cash in on them later at a CS location getting these add'l things!

There were 3 of us and we each traded one table service for a counter service. We got 4 snacks and a lanyard.

I am so glad they are doing this. I feel bad for the unsuspecting people who show up without ADR's (wasn't there a time when we didn't know better?) or who booked late and would otherwise have to lose out completely on their meals. I think this is a good trade-off.

blimey, sounds like the parks may be busier than i expected :confused:

Nah, not the parks, just the restaurants, and maybe the resorts. At least that's what I've been told and am hoping for.

I thought last year you had to have your resort concierge do the conversion for you? Now you can do it at the food court/CS restaurant when you purchase the meal? It would eliminate some of the potential for abuse.

September Disney Dining Plan Option

In anticipation of the increased demand at the full serve restaurants during the Magic Your Way "free dining" period, guests who arrive by September 22, (length of stay thru September 29) can redeem a Table Service meal for a Quick Serve meal. In consideration, you will be given your choice of:

Disney Dining Plan Snack Certificate good for two snacks. (These must be redeemed at the same time at the same snack location) ~OR~
Disney Merchandise Certificate good for one selected Disney collectible pin and lanyard set.

Hi thanks for this info
I have been searching the internet looking for this info for Sept 08, as I don't really want to have to spend my holiday worrying about which table service restaurant I have booked on which day and what park I have to go to when. It sounds really stressful, we kind of take each day as it comes when we are at Disney World. Counter service meal instead of Table service meals would be much better for us, as we by chance booked our holiday for next year and got the DDP for free. Could you tell me where this information is on the net, as I need to look out to see if the same thing will happen in 2008. So far I have only found it for 2006:flower3: :flower3:

Many thanks

okay, I know I am sometimes a little slow on the uptake but. . . am I reading this right? :confused3

I can't do this unless my arrival date is after Sept 22nd???????

Our trip is scheduled for 9/18-9/25, 2007

I have two unbelivable picky teen agers who would prefer counter service every single time.

please help me understand better?!!

okay read this again, it says check in BY Sept 22nd. . .

so we should be fine?

also another thread said something about good luck finding a counter service that will actually do this for you????

any one with any new information????

My husband and I are going to Disneyland on Christmas day of this year. We have bought the dining plan, but neither of us have ever used it. Does anyone know how it works? It's the three day plan. I'd love some help and tips. Also this is our first time at DL for Christmas...are we crazy?:confused:

does anyone know if you have to redeem the snack credits the same day?
Hi No you don't. You can redeem as many of them on a day, as you want.
You can wait until you last day and redeem them then.
anyway you want to use them is fine.:dance3:
Have a wonderful day!!:woohoo:
Counting down!!
Can't wait!!
Kathy:flower3:

what I mean is, when you trade in a ts for a cs and 2 snacks, what do these certificates look like? what if I traded in a ts on the 27th and wanted to use the snack credit certificate on the 28th? would I be able to do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter