September Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Fall is around the corner. Relax in the wonderful weather and low crowds. :boat:

We are going to WDW in September:

I will be going in September solo to the pin event. It will be my first time going alone. I am staying at the BWV. :goodvibes

My first solo trip is September 23 - 29th. I'm staying at Pop. I'm a little nervous and a whole lot excited. I've got the Segway tour booked, which is something I've allways wanted to do.

DH and I are going Sept. 6 - 10 for pin celebration and our 8th anniversary. We'll be staying at ASMu for the first time. I've planned lots of firsts for us on this trip - tea at GF, couples massage at GF Spa, La Nouba and maybe a water park!

My DF and I are going Sept 10th-18th for our Honeymoon. This will be our first time at Disney together and we'll be staying in a rental house and can't wait!

My DH and I will be at WDW Sept 14 through the 22nd staying at AS Sport .
We can't wait.

I'll be at WDW from Sept. 28th to the 30th for a quick weekend. I've always wanted to check out the Food & Wine Festival and go to MNSSHP, so I'm really excited about that weekend. Still trying to decide what type of costume I might wear at MNSSHP. pirate: Well, besides a pirate. ;)

I'm bringing 4 great big ole boys (all of us around 50) From Sept 8-14 staying at AS-Mu. They're all Disney virgins, I've been 10 times and 3 to DL.

I'll be at WDW September 25-30 staying at BCV.

I can't wait....it's a b-day present to myself. :dance3:

Hi all,

I'm glad I can be a part of this thread! :banana:
I'll be doing my first solo trip in September:
9th to 16th at ASMu
16th to 21st at BCV.

Looking forward to making random conversation with (hopefully) other DISers and other friendly Disney folks!

Another solo traveler checking in. ASMovies Sept 5 through 13.

My wife and I will be at POFQ, Sept 5-13.. first adult trip for both of us! If anyone is interested in a mini-DIS meet, let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter