September 4th, 2023 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay) ~DVC Member's Cruise~

Dave and Helga checking in. Members since 2002, this is our first Member cruise and we’re excited. Poly pre stay, but hoping to splurge and get a cabin for a couple of nights at the 7 month window. Looking forward to meeting everyone

Dave and Helga checking in. Members since 2002, this is our first Member cruise and we’re excited. Poly pre stay, but hoping to splurge and get a cabin for a couple of nights at the 7 month window. Looking forward to meeting everyone
A cabin is a very special treat. I hope you get one!pixiedust:

:welcome:

Post cruise stay is now booked AKLK. Just got back from there on Monday, love that resort and the food!
Question for those that have been on the members cruises before, did you ever get a reservation confirmation from DCL like you would with a regular cruise? Just wondering!
Love that resort too!

Hi, everybody, Happy New Year! The cruise seems so much closer now! :yay:

But I also think that the 6-month interest-free from Chase runs out this month, so I need to pay that. :scared:

We're booked into the Beach Club Villas the weekend before the cruise!

We are at BLT. Maybe we should plan a meet up at TOTW?
That would be great!

With the paid events they now have, I am not sure how to start planning. The night before is a Sunday. Years ago, DVC Itself had organized activities for the day/night before the MC. I remember something at Pleasure Island, and being able to get into the Comedy Club!

Any suggestions?

Not sure how to organize such an event, other than to say meet at TOWL at xyz time, and hope we can get in.

Or we could meet at the Edison (amazing bar) or Wine Bar George (kind of small) In Disney Springs.

Oh! Let’s hear from folks! Who wants to meet?

Do we know IF there is a special event at the Top of the World on Sundays? Maybe we should start to figure something out around June or July.

Laura and Kenny checking in. Bought into DVC in 2016 but had to cancel when both of us were facing potential reduction-in-force at our jobs. Went back to WDW without kids in. 2019 and bought in 2021. Figured we need to do as mucany trips as we can before our knees give out.
1st member cruise, 2nd Disney cruise. Have booked BRV for weekend before and CCV for after cruise, followed by VGF and Moonlight Madness. Also got MNSSHP on Sunday 9/10 (assuming 9/8 would be busier).

Last edited:
Laura and Kenny checking in. Bought into DVC in 2016 but had to cancel when both of us were facing potential reduction-in-force at our jobs. Went back to WDW without kids in. 2019 and bought in 2021. Figured we need to do as mucany trips as we can before our knees give out.
1st member cruise, 2nd Disney cruise. Have CCV booked for weekend before and after cruise.
Welcome!

We’re hoping for a MNSHP the weekend after the cruise! Staying at our beloved Wilderness Lodge too!

Any guess on when registration will be for HS moonlight Madness on 9/13? Wasn't registration for next weeks Epcot MM today? Going to be an expensive cell bill if we have to call from the Wish…

Any guess on when registration will be for HS moonlight Madness on 9/13? Wasn't registration for next weeks Epcot MM today? Going to be an expensive cell bill if we have to call from the Wish…
General registration (for those without a room reservation) for the 2/15 event night was 2/9. The registration for both nights for those with a room reservation was 1/25.

The bigger question is how will they handle registration for the DHS events since one night is in May (11th) and the second night is in September (13th). Will they do both nights at once for those with an on-site reservation, or will they do separate registrations. They've never held two event nights at one park spread out that far before.

I changed our pre cruise to two nights at SSR. Do hope to have a pre cruise meet.

Hello everyone! I'm just getting around to posting. It's been a while since we last cruised with DCL (pre-Covid) and this will be our first sailing on the Wish. I'm Cindy D, traveling with DH, our two adult sons, and two friends (who had so many points to burn that they splurged for Concierge). We recently added our sons to the titles of our DVC membership, so instead of relegating them to an inside cabin, we got connecting verandah cabins as our "splurge" - I guess one thing about COVID is that it let us accumulate the points to be able to do this Member cruise. Oh yeah, it will be the first DVC Members anything that we've been able to do, so we're excited for that.

We will be staying in Port Canaveral the night before the cruise, so we won't be able to pre-cruise meet at WDW, but maybe some others will also be staying in the near-Port hotels and we could arrange a meet-up there.

Looking forward to learning more about the Wish and activities.

Hello all!! Getting closer!!! Curious what everyone is doing for port transfers?

Hey! My husband Jim & I and I have been on 12 cruises, Wish DVC cruise also, but this this is our first members Cruise. We are so excited! Not taking our college kids since in September. We will be traveling with two other couples. We are staying at Bay Lake Tower before. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter