September 28th, 2023 - 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York (King’s Wharf, King’s Wharf)

Hi there! Hubby and I and our friends will be on this cruise as well! Hubby and I will be celebrating our 22 Anniversary on the 29th! So it’s adult couples only. It will be our friends first ever cruise! So excited!
Hubby and her have taken a few disnwy cruises before all out of port canaveral.
So you know if there is a thread for this cruise to do fish extender exchanges? We had done it before on past cruises and it was so much fun! I love to sprinkle magic moments everywhere!!!! 🙂

Last I heard extenders were halted by Disney but I haven't looked recently because everything is changing so often.

Hi, I believe I read in another thread that Covid restrictions were mostly cleared and fish extenders and magnet for the door have been allowed. Cruisers mention they saw them on recent cruises 😊🤞

That would be great as I am digging up all my Oswald and Chernabog magnets!

Hello! I am so excited for this cruise. My best friend from college and I have been trying to celebrate our 50th birthdays for a couple of years and have finally booked our Girl's Trip on the 9/28 Bermuda from NY cruise.

I confirmed the dining itinerary with DCL:

Day 1: Cruise Casual
Day 2: Pirate Night or Cruise Casual if you don't want to dress up
Day 3: Cruise Casual
Day 4: Formal Night or Cruise Casual if you don't want to dress yo
Day 5: Cruise Casual

What fun things does everyone have planned?

We have booked Palo, an Island Tour outside of DCL, The Sunset Catamaran Swizzle Cruise, the Bermuda Triangle Shipwreck Snorkel and some massages.

Really needed the 6 Day cruise to devote a full day for beaches, but that didn't fit our schedule. Interested in any tips or advise from those who have visited Bermuda previously!

Fish Extenders and door decorations were in full force on my May cruise on the Magic.

There's some nice areas close to the ship to enjoy before you have to get back on. We did a kayaking trip which was nice and some beach time. This time we are headed into Hailton to see what we see.

We've got 2 Remys and one Paolo dinner and a dessert... I'm getting full just thinking about it. yummo

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts