September-24-2018 4-Night Halloween Bahamian Cruise

wholockedpotter

Earning My Ears
300px-Disney_Dream.svg.png

For everyone who is on the Disney Dream sailing September 24, 2018 from Port Canaveral on the Halloween on the High Seas 4 Night Bahamian Cruise.

DCL-Halloween-2013-Logo.png

Purpose of this thread:
*Answer any questions and share tips you might have about the ship, ports, or cruising in general
*Get really excited for our awesome Disney Cruise!!

Last edited:
My DH, his first cousin/disney & travel fan, and I just booked our cruise and a couple nights before hand at the Disney Pop Century Resort. Planning to hit up Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Food & Wine Festival, and Universal Studios & Halloween Horror Nights before Halloween on the High Seas!! We are all super excited.

This will be my second DCL cruise. This will be DH's and Cousin's first DCL cruise (both have been on other cruise lines). I fell in love with DCL, so I'm hoping they love DCL after this trip too!!

Hi, I just had my TA put a hold on this cruise today! I need to double check everything with hubby before it's official. I'm glad there is a group where we can meet other people sailing. I had this for our Carnival cruise and it was neat meeting people online in advance and then meeting them in person! We are huge Disney fans. We live in KS, but actually got annual passes last year and went on 3 family trips and my brother and I also took my grandma on a 4th bonus trip. We were going to just do a Halloween party and water parks in September, but my brother just told me they are going to WDW in September, so now we are thinking land and sea! We have 2 kids, age 6 and 7 now. Will be 6 and 8 when we sail. This will be our 1st Disney cruise! This stay at home mom and homeschool teacher is excited for a vacation where I can get some time away from my kids while they are still having a blast! WDW is fun, but can be exhausting with little ones!

We have joined this sailing myself and Dh Terry along with our 5 year old granddaughter Ella,, this is Ella s 1st cruise but mine and dh s 5th twice on the Magic and twice on the Fantasy! we are in cabin 5022 split room hope I don't miss the verandah on this cruise,, but am looking forward to having the extra space, I like the fact that the bedroom is separate. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? and if so what was your opinion? I figured since its a shorter cruise I wouldn't miss the balcony as much. Not much going on here hope it picks up as I like using the dis and the forums here!

We have moved to a new cruise in October hope you all have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter