• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 20th 2021 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

This has been a very quiet thread :upsidedow

We just booked because we really want to sail. Our Halloween themed cruise on the Magic was cancelled yesterday, and we are hopeful the Dream will be sailing in September.

Tom and I are senior citizens, Platinum, with more than 30 DCL cruises, but we are as excited about this as if it were our first, because we know what fun DCL cruises are!

We are DVC and AP holders and live in NJ. Who else is on board, and share what you care to with us!

Bobbi:boat:

Ahoy... this will be our 4th DCL cruise. Has anyone been able to book excursions? My booking window opens June 22 :cool1:

Hi! We were supposed to go to WDW last September, but of course it was cancelled. We are hoping this cruise is even better..and easier lol. My 5 year old is obsessed with princesses so I hope she can visit the BBB! This is our first family cruise as well. Also excited about fish extenders!

Hi! We were supposed to go to WDW last September, but of course it was cancelled. We are hoping this cruise is even better..and easier lol. My 5 year old is obsessed with princesses so I hope she can visit the BBB! This is our first family cruise as well. Also excited about fish extenders!
I am not sure there will be fish extenders, for your sake, I hope they are allowed.

We had to cancel due to health issues. I hope those sailing have a great time!

Hello, this is our first time on DCL cruise, we are so thrilled! We have a 5 year old that dreams of the aquaduck and a soon to be 11 month old that I am praying won't get scared with the characters. We also were supposed to sail last year but was also cancelled. Any tips for these new cruisers?

Hi there! Going on my 2nd ever Disney cruise with one of my best friends who is just as Disney obsessed as I am. I’m 33 and she’s 27 and we’re looking forward to some rest and relaxation, especially with the two days at Castaway Cay. Hopefully we get good weather and that things go smoothly on our voyage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter