September 2023....who else?

aussiejen

Mouseketeer
Due to the price rises everywhere we have had to reschedule our trip from October 2022 to September 2023.
We are flying from Australia and a family of 6! Looking at a split stay between POP & All Star Movies atm. I all goes to plan.

Who else is planning a September 2023 trip and where are you staying?
Is it too early or am I too eager lol:yay: I realise i cant book anything until end of april but I know it will fly.

Why not POP the entire time? The transportation is better with POP.
POP is our normal go to resort but just wanted to try something different i suppose...would love a deluxe for a few days but unfortunately out of our price range atm.
plus i think the little ones (3 & 6 ) will love the theming of Movies :goodvibes

I am planning to take my girls Sept/Oct of 2023! We will be renting DVC points (If all goes to plan) staying at boardwalk and a few nights at the Polynesian since this is a once in a lifetime trip for my girls. We will be flying from LAX and we're so excited! I have been planning this trip for so long and can't wait to finally get some reservations on the books!

Due to the price rises everywhere we have had to reschedule our trip from October 2022 to September 2023.
We are flying from Australia and a family of 6! Looking at a split stay between POP & All Star Movies atm. I all goes to plan.

Is it too early or am I too eager lol:yay: I realise i cant book anything until end of april but I know it will fly.
I start my planning spreadsheet the day I book a trip no matter how far away so I can understand 😂😂😂

I haven’t booked hotel yet for 2023 trips but I’m going this Sept and plan on going again next Sept. lots of fun stuff going on in Sept!

Lastly as far as the Deluxe, Sept is the lowest points month for DVC owners and sometimes people rent out there points (there are companies and a chat room on this site, I’ve rented on here myself before).

You may be able to go the route and get a deluxe for same cost as your paying for pop!

We’re at WDW from the 25th of September staying at Pop and the boardwalk! 😄

We have a September “Sister’s Trip” booked at the Swan for F&W!
First time at the Swan and first time at F&W.
Excited for both of those things too!

I'll be going on a girl's trip w/ my BFF! We're staying at POR. I've never stayed there so I'm looking forward to it. This was an unexpected trip so I'm super excited. We didn't renew our annual passes & had 3 trips last year. DH has had enough Disney for awhile. This started out as a MNSSHP but turned into an extended weekend. 9/14-917 but a few days is better than no days at Disney!

Edited to add: we are now staying at AKL

Last edited:

I have booked a trip for 9/21 thru 9/28. I've never been in Sept. I know there are some variables to consider, mainly Hurricane season. We ( my sister and I) are staying at Coronado, a 1st for us. The discount made the difference otherwise it would've been POP. It's not too early to do some research and pre-planning.

Since we are talking September….

What time should we expect the “afternoon monsoons” to arrive?

Last couple of stays were July into august, so not familiar with September, but late July/early august the afternoon storms came pretty regularly.

I just can’t remember what that time was and want to plan for some sit down dining during those hours.

I’m thinking the rains usually came around 2 or 3 till about 4 or 5ish.
Does this sound right?

Thanks! 😊

We're at AKL from Sept 8-15, first time back since 2019 and i cannot wait!

I haven't updated my previous post above but we've upgraded to Poly! This will be my first stay there & I can NOT wait!

Last minute trip for me - 9/10 - 9/16, booked last week! Grand Floridan - Lake View
I'm a replacement for my daughter's boyfriend who dumbed her last week and had this trip planned for over 7 months!!
Luckily, I only had to book a flight (which ended up being super cheap - $177 RT) since they had the DVC room from us, and tickets already. Ex just re-assigned his ticket to me, and his park reservations transferred over to me.

Super excited to go back with just my DD (wish it was under better circumstances, but alas). We haven't been just the two of us since she was 8 - she's 24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter