• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 18th, 2022: 12-Night Westbound Transatlantic from Dover to NY (Le Havre, Plymouth, Vigo, King’s Wharf)

Anyone have success with Prenetics today? It’s still telling me Reservation not Found…

According to the facebook group, someone called Prenetics and was advised to try on Monday. They hadn't yet received the passenger list.

I tried but no luck. Also not surprised. :confused3
No luck either.
And with Monday a Federal holiday, I'll be prepared that it may be at least until Tuesday before we can register.
Or Wednesday, if Disney sends it to them on Tuesday and then it gets loaded onto Prenetics the next day.

I tried also today, and was not able to add my reservation. This was also the case when we went on our Med with Greece cruise in July. When I tried the next day, it went through and I received the "Clear to Arrive" notice within 48 hours. There is also a time difference so I am wondering if this has something to do with it also. We opted to test at the port in Rome and it was well organized.

Welp, they better have it sorted before Tuesday because we’ll be heading that way and will only have VERY limited access to email before boarding next Sunday. I guess “I’m sorry I was already onboard“ is a good excuse, right? 😂🤣

To those trying to upload COVID information to Prenetics, this is an email response I received this morning.

profile_image_386741900619_10413431.png
Vivian Zulu (Prenetics EMEA Ltd)
5 Sept 2022, 08:36 BST
Hi

Kindly note we have not received the cruise manifest from Disney as yet for 18/09/2022, this is why it cannot locate your reservation number.

Kindly try again on Wednesday as we should have it by then.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we would be more than happy to assist.

May you have a lovely day further.
Kind regards,
Vivian Zulu
Community Success Agent

Prenetics

To those trying to upload COVID information to Prenetics, this is an email response I received this morning.

Hi

Kindly note we have not received the cruise manifest from Disney as yet for 18/09/2022, this is why it cannot locate your reservation number.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we would be more than happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Vivian Zulu
Community Success Agent

Prenetics
Thanks for the info

Hi

Kind regards,
Vivian Zulu
Community Success Agent

Prenetics
Thank you!

As I suspected, still no reservation for our cruise to be found on the Prenetics website this morning.
It looks like my Wednesday prediction might be overly optimistic.

As I suspected, still no reservation for our cruise to be found on the Prenetics website this morning.
It looks like my Wednesday prediction might be overly optimistic.
This morning I called Prenetics, and they told me that DCL has not sent in the manifest yet, and to try in the next two days. I then called DCL and the Castmember contacted Shoreside Assistance. According to Shoreside Assistance, they are aware that the manifest has not been sent and it should be taken care of within the next few days. Anxiously trying to be hopeful, and thinking that maybe the delay was due to the Labor Day holiday as DCL was closed for the holiday.

Finally got this from DCL

Please check that you are Clear to Arrive​

Dear XXXXXXX ,

Good news! Your Online Check-In information has been reviewed and verified for your cruise aboard the Disney Magic on 2022-09-18.

When you arrive at your designated port arrival time, you will simply present the same documents you submitted during Online Check-In for a quick check. Once your boarding number is called, you will present your Port Arrival Form to board the ship. When your stateroom is ready, your Key to the World card will be waiting for you outside your stateroom.

You are required to bring all identification documents submitted during the Online Check-in process with you to the port. Guests who do not have these documents with them will not be able to sail.

In order to sail, every Guest must individually create an account associated with their reservation and upload their proof of vaccination and pre-trip COVID-19 test results to the Safe Passage or Sail Screen websites. To learn more about how to provide proof of your negative COVID-19 test result, or proof of vaccination, please visit the Before Leaving Home section of our Know Before You Go website.

US Sailings: Safe Passage website by Inspire Diagnostics

European Sailings: Sail Screen website by Prenetics

We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon!

Although the contact info is approved, the web page before that shows pending.

1662487547193.png

Last edited:
So far I have tried with Prenetics and it's the same old Reservation Number not found nonsense!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter