September '09 PTR ~ A trip full of WONDERful firsts! UPDATED 10/12 TR STARTED!

:wave2:

I have just finished reading through your PTR and I am looking forward to you TR. :) We are taking our DD down for her first visit in September. In the back of my mind I am contemplating a trip in May 2011 as one last family vacation before I start my doctoral program, one of the thoughts is looking into taking DD on her first cruise (4 night Bahamas cruise) and add a few days onto it in WDW. I am looking forward to hearing about your experience with DCL and WL--one of the resorts I would love to visit.

Until your TR...:surfweb:

Hi! Welcome to my PTR! :)

September is a good time to go. It wasn't very crowded but be aware it was still VERY hot! WL was beautiful, you don't even feel like you're at Disney World. You really feel like you're tucked away in the woods somewhere. It was amazing. As for DCL - Castaway Cay is the BEST!

I'll be starting my TR soon (hopefully). I've gotten a new computer but now I'm having trouble with my internet connection. :sad2:

NOOOOOO! you finally get your laptop and now your internet is playing up??!! i think the world is conspiring against your trip report!

yay for starting the TR!! heading over there now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter