• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September '09 PTR ~ A trip full of WONDERful firsts! UPDATED 10/12 TR STARTED!

I hope you have a great trip, Jenny. We had a similar situation when we went on our trip a couple of weeks ago but there is something about being at Disney that makes you forget about all of your worries! Looking forward to your twitter updates!

Hey. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. That's so awful.

Well you left today so you're in the world now. Have an awesome trip!

I'm so sorry about your cousin Jenny :( Hugs to you and your family!

Hope you're having a great time down there right now!!

Well, tomorrow around this time, I will have just arrived in Orlando. I have a load of laundry drying right now and then I'm going to start packing. My head and heart aren't really into it right now but I know I'll feel a LOT better once I get on the Magical Express and it hits me that I'm going to be spending the next week and a half in Walt Disney World.

If any of you are on twitter, I'm going to be tweeting some pictures from the parks/hotel/ship. So follow me if you'd like to live vicariously through me. :) My Twitter name is also Jenny105.

Talk to you all when I'm back!

I'm about to add you on Twitter! Have a great time!

YAY!! The Trip has officially begun!! I cannot wait to hear about it!!!

I hope you and Joe have a great time!

Glad to hear you had a good time, but so sorry to read about your cousin :hug:

Hope you have a wonderful time at WDW :)

Hey!! Sorry I haven't been able to check since I got back and before you left!! I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Thats so sad. You, her daughter, and everyone else will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope that the magic is making you smile this very second. I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope Mickey is giving you a big hug right now since I can't!

Hope everything is going well......you'll be getting back tomorrow night, I believe.....hoping that flight goes well for you.

I hope you have a great trip, Jenny. We had a similar situation when we went on our trip a couple of weeks ago but there is something about being at Disney that makes you forget about all of your worries! Looking forward to your twitter updates!

I tried to do as many Twitter updates as I could. Unfortunately, I had no service on the cruise! The parks helped me take my mind off things. How could they not?

Hey. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. That's so awful.

Well you left today so you're in the world now. Have an awesome trip!

Thank you.

We had a great time!

I'm so sorry about your cousin Jenny :( Hugs to you and your family!

Hope you're having a great time down there right now!!

Thank you.

The trip was awesome. I hope you're having a great time!

I'm about to add you on Twitter! Have a great time!

Thanks!

YAY!! The Trip has officially begun!! I cannot wait to hear about it!!!

I hope you and Joe have a great time!

Thanks! I'll be posting an update soon.

Glad to hear you had a good time, but so sorry to read about your cousin :hug:

Hope you have a wonderful time at WDW :)

Thank you.

It was a fabulous trip! Best one yet! How was your trip??

Hey!! Sorry I haven't been able to check since I got back and before you left!! I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Thats so sad. You, her daughter, and everyone else will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope that the magic is making you smile this very second. I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope Mickey is giving you a big hug right now since I can't!

Thank you.

The trip definitely took my mind off things. And Mickey did give me a hug! :) And a kiss!

Hope everything is going well......you'll be getting back tomorrow night, I believe.....hoping that flight goes well for you.

The flight was...interesting. The plane was really hot!!! I tried to sleep but it was hard to get comfortable because it was just downright humid in there! Other than that, trip was wonderful! How did you like Tusker House??

Jenny, I'm so glad you had a great time!!!!

I cannot wait to read the TR and see all the pictures!

The flight was...interesting. The plane was really hot!!! I tried to sleep but it was hard to get comfortable because it was just downright humid in there! Other than that, trip was wonderful! How did you like Tusker House??

Yuck...sorry you had a humid flight.

We liked Tusker House. Food was good and the kids were really excited to meet Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy.
Was our longest wait, though. 30-35 minutes after our reservation time before we got seated (and that's after we had gotten there 30 minutes early)

You had one of the first time slots, so probably less wait for you, I'm guessing. (hmm...maybe you were the one in there slowing things down) :laughing:

Hello everybody!

Well, I'm back. And I'm depressed lol. I can't believe the trip went by so quickly! I can't believe I'm back at home, sitting at my desk at work once again. Where did the time go??

We had an awesome time and I can't wait to start my TR. You're all going to have to wait a couple of weeks for that. :rolleyes1 I literally just ordered a new laptop (like 15 min ago) and it says my expected delivery date is 10/16. My home computer is so old it won't even recognize my camera if I tried to upload pictures. It thinks it's new hardware. :sad2: As soon as I get the new computer, I will upload the pictures and post an update right away!

Some of the highlights: opening DHS, Tusker House breakfast, a part in the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, and Castaway Cay. Can't wait to tell you guys all about it! Can you? ;)

Jenny, I'm so glad you had a great time!!!!

I cannot wait to read the TR and see all the pictures!

You'll have to wait a couple weeks. :rolleyes1

YAY!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!

Can't wait to hear about everything!

I have to read your TR! I subbed but I have been playing catch up at work today and haven't had time to read it!

Yuck...sorry you had a humid flight.

We liked Tusker House. Food was good and the kids were really excited to meet Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy.
Was our longest wait, though. 30-35 minutes after our reservation time before we got seated (and that's after we had gotten there 30 minutes early)

You had one of the first time slots, so probably less wait for you, I'm guessing. (hmm...maybe you were the one in there slowing things down) :laughing:

We saw as we were leaving that there was just a mob of people at the door. We were a little late for our ADR but we had no problem getting seated. Maybe a 5-10 min wait. I guess nobody really wants to eat breakfast that early! Sorry you had to wait.

Don't blame it on me, we were in and out! :rotfl:

Your highlights were SUCH a teaser!! I don't think I can wait 2 weeks! Come over and use my computer!! ;)

I'm hoping it'll be less time than that. Companies always over estimate their shipping times! I'm anxious for it to get here because I can't wait to write it. :) I get to relive my whole trip. I took around 600 pictures I think, plus some video. My cruise tablemate put me to shame. She took 3000+!

girllll your back!!! YAY! hope you had a great time.. cant wait to read up on your TR...:yay:

Had an AWESOME time! I'll get the TR started as soon as I can!

yeah i was a bit shocked when my photos totalled 3322!! in 16 days, oops........ ;)

Welcome home! Glad you had a great time but sad it went by too fast. That always seems to be the case. :sad2: Can't wait for the TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter