Sept. Quiz: Where in the World Have You Seen Me? - Day 9**ANSWERS ADDED**

dzneynut

Disney pin trader and trivia buff
I'm going to go ahead and post this weekend's pictures early, because my daughter's getting married on Sunday!

Most of the generic trash cans in this 'land' look like this:
file-2006.jpg

But, there is one attraction in this same land, where the cans look more like these:
file-1025.jpg

This was one of Walt's original ideas for an attraction, and it was based on the adventure movie "The African Lion" and the classic "The African Queen."
What is the name of this opening day, E-ticket attraction?
The Jungle Cruise
file-918.jpg

How many audio-animatronic figures can be found in this attraction?
I finally tricked some of you! The answer is NONE; the figures are run by hydraulics, because the electronics wouldn't work in the wet conditions.
What two other attractions in this land were operating on opening day of this theme park?
Swiss Family Treehouse and Tropical Serenade (home to The Enchanted Tiki Room)

That should keep you busy! Please answer in the usual fashion.
Thanks so much for playing!

I'm going to go ahead and post this weekend's pictures early, because my daughter's getting married on Sunday!

file-2006.jpg

But, there is one attraction in this same land, where the cans look more like these:
file-1025.jpg

This was one of Walt's original ideas for an attraction, and it was based on the adventure movie "The African Lion" and the classic "The African Queen."
The Jungle Cruise
file-918.jpg

I finally tricked some of you! The answer is NONE; the figures are run by hydraulics, because the electronics wouldn't work in the wet conditions.
What two other attractions in this land were operating on opening day of this theme park?

Disney does not seem to know this. This is from the official Disney World website:

Mother Nature is at her wildest as you pass Audio-Animatronics animals including the Bengal tiger, king cobras, elephants, lions and hyenas in their native habitats.

Corinna

file-2006.jpg

file-1025.jpg

The Jungle Cruise
file-918.jpg

Yay ... I actually knew that one ( I hope ) about the exhibits in the Jungle Cruise not being true "audio-animatronics" :cheer2::cheer2:

Disney does not seem to know this. This is from the official Disney World website:

Mother Nature is at her wildest as you pass Audio-Animatronics animals including the Bengal tiger, king cobras, elephants, lions and hyenas in their native habitats.

Corinna

I was just about to say the same thing...... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter