Sept. Calendars changed, I planned to early!

mondovimom

Earning My Ears
I just noticed last night that I planned a bit to early. I thought I had everything done and all set. We leave in 35 days and I see now that parades were added FW shows were added and EMH were changed from the last time I checked. Ooops! That's what I get! (But I only planned 180 early and that was because of my meals) looks like I'll have several cancelations for our party of 7! Time to get busy and do some changes! Silly me. :headache:

Oops!! I better check the park hours again myself. We leave in less than a month and hopefully the new schedule doesn't mess with my plans. Good luck changing everything.

I just noticed last night that I planned a bit to early. I thought I had everything done and all set. We leave in 35 days and I see now that parades were added FW shows were added and EMH were changed from the last time I checked. Ooops! That's what I get! (But I only planned 180 early and that was because of my meals) looks like I'll have several cancelations for our party of 7! Time to get busy and do some changes! Silly me. :headache:

Where do you find the current schedules/hours?

yeah, I noticed the same thing last week...seems like they must be expecting bigger crowds. Had to change a couple of our restaurants around to accomodate the changes. We prefer to skip the early EMH parks during Free Dining...have found that to be really crowded.

That stinks. I think we're good for ours. I didnt' want to do the extra hours b/c I figured it would be busier at those parks.

We were hoping to go to the Disney Jr. dance party at HS that happens during evening magic hours but the hours changed from 7-10, then 9-12, and now is 10pm-1am. Not sure I want to keep DS up until 11pm for just 1 hour of the dance party and cause late start the next day.

I liked it better the year Disney allowed dining reservations only 90 days in advance, not 180.

Wow just checked. thanks for the heads up. the only EMH that I see changed is Epcot. We will be there the first week of October and EMH went from Tuesday to Wednesday.

Wow just checked. thanks for the heads up. the only EMH that I see changed is Epcot. We will be there the first week of October and EMH went from Tuesday to Wednesday.

DHS evening EMHs day didn't change but the regular hours are later that day (7:00 back in march to 9 in June to 10 pm now!)

Thanks for posting this. I had our ADR's planned for the kids to go to the Disney Junior dance party too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter