Sept 29 - Oct 6: Trippin' with the Mimis and a 17 month old - completed!

of Castaway Cay to my post on page 3.

With that I'm officially done (but available for questioning)! :cool1:

Great to hear your experiences and insights.

Question:
What is the link to Jajomo's trip report? I have no idea how to find it.

Jan :earsgirl:

Hey Tony, I don't think anybody on the cruise has forgotten you! Btw- we chatted throughout the ship b/c we kept running into you guys. The last lunch day on the boat (I guess Thursday?) your kids sat with us at a big table in Topsiders.

Glad you found the DIS! :disrocks:
Hey fellow Cruiser, Good to hear all the stories
in your report, it's great! I don't know if I am to reply here are not so this is a test. Iv'e been off the site for awhile. I hope to get this right.

Tony

Thank you for taking the time to post this cruise report. If you have any tips that have come up since then let us know as we will be on the Sept 5 West cruise as well.

Thank you once again!

I love your trip report! Sounds like you had a really great time. :confused3We are going on my first Disney cruise in May and I have to say the thing I'm most worried about is keeping my 2.5 year old entertained, putting him in Flounders (he's a bit shy) and not being able to use the pool. He LOVES swimming. At Flounders, did you notice the kiddos were closer to your daughter's age or younger? I'm worried he might be in that stage - too old for Flounders and too young for kids club. :confused3

But I'm excited about the cruise :yay:

I love your trip report! Sounds like you had a really great time. :confused3We are going on my first Disney cruise in May and I have to say the thing I'm most worried about is keeping my 2.5 year old entertained, putting him in Flounders (he's a bit shy) and not being able to use the pool. He LOVES swimming. At Flounders, did you notice the kiddos were closer to your daughter's age or younger? I'm worried he might be in that stage - too old for Flounders and too young for kids club. :confused3

On our last cruise our son was just 6 months old. We didnt know about the pool rules the first day and had him in the Mickey pool. They pointed out the rules the next day and said once he is potty trained he can swim in the larger pool. Is your son potty trained? Maybe this would be a goal for him??
Regarding Flounders, our son LOVED it! Tons of toys and lots of personal attention. I would say try it out you can always spy on him to see how he takes to the staff. They had a pretty wide range of kids when we dropped our son off. The really funny part was that we thought the staff would be mostly girls and a couple of days they only had guys working!
Have a great cruise!!

Thank you and sorry for not responding. At the time I was writing this I was posting regularly so I disabled the e-mail notifications. I hope your trip went well and that your ds had a great time!

We're going again shortly and she is now potty trained so I really look forward to watching her go down the slide and enjoy herself in the club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter