Sept 21 or Late Oct/Early Nov 21

rob191186

Earning My Ears
Hey All.

Thought I would throw this out there to gather all your expert opinions!

September traveller to DisneyWorld. Low crowds, hot weather, food and wine, Halloween, fall decorations etc etc. Love going this time of year.

Thinking of stepping into unknown territory and booking my annual trip for a late October arrival (28th/29th) for 2 weeks. I am from the UK and have always wanted to experience MK with Christmas decorations, so why not get the best of both worlds?! A few days of Halloween, then catch the start of Christmas decs before heading home. Mid November or early December have also been discussed but I wear enough jumpers in the UK so couldn’t imagine wearing them in WDW lol

Now for my questions....is this period notoriously busy? I.e do you have to eat every meal off a famous trash can?! :)

I highly doubt Tron/Guardians will be open pre Dec 2021 so the only draw for me mixing up the month I visit is seeing the Christmas Decs at MK (and be in WDW when the 50th Anniversary is in full swing, even tho I believe the celebrations will start in Sept).

Has anybody reading this been in both of these periods I am contemplating and can share their experiences? I am assuming September will be a lot busier in 2021 than previous years anyway due to the closures this year AND the 50th celebrations start slightly early.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter