Sept 2010! Update: Home! Working my way through 2,783 pictures!

9 days?! Yipee! So jealous!! Is the pink suitcase packed yet?! :rotfl2:

I am in Gloucester County, absolutely love the town I live in. Now is a good time to buy, lots of houses have been sitting so sellers will baragin!!

9 days?! Yipee! So jealous!! Is the pink suitcase packed yet?! :rotfl2:

I am in Gloucester County, absolutely love the town I live in. Now is a good time to buy, lots of houses have been sitting so sellers will baragin!!

No! Actually, I'm not sure if we are going to use the pink suitcase this trip! :scared1: I went to start the packing process today and noticed that the metal frame inside the bag is bent pretty badly. It's pretty sharp, and if I wasn't paying as much attention, I'd probably have a big gash on my hand or arm. We are probably going to borrow a suitcase from Joe's Mom. The con being that this suitcase will NOT be pink, but the pro being that it will have more room for souvenirs! I will probably just have to weigh the bags before we leave and put a big bow on the lighter one or something :laughing:

I know now is a good time to buy, but we didn't put anything down when we bought our current house, so we've grown to REALLY hate having to pay PMI. And we don't have enough saved to be able to afford a new (probably more expensive) mortgage payment. By my (very psychotic) calculations, we should have all of our non-mortgage debt and have somewhere around 90% of a down payment by 2012! Hopefully the market is not completely over-inflated by then!

Today, I have to make the third trip to the vet this month. Bill (the Pepsi loving) cat has had problems with his litter issues for the past couple of weeks. Hopefully today they're able to give me something that will work quickly for him, because I dread the idea of leaving a note for my Mother when she comes to feed them and change their litter 'oh, by the way, it smells horrible and is really difficult to clean up! Thanks a lot!' Poor kitty :guilty:

I finished up my packing last night. As always, I went a little overboard.

58739_1301721394156_1564081771_2066693_2011399_n.jpg

21 shirts, 2 skirts, 4 dresses, 6 pairs of shorts, 5 bathing suits and 1 pair of pants, for a 5 day trip. I think I'm finally ready to go on vacation!!

Aww poor kitty! The week before one of our vacations, one of our dogs started acting funny. I was so nervous to leve her, more nervous for my friend dog sitting in case she got really sick. Luckily my BIL is a vet so heaven forbid anything ever go wrong with our pets when we are away, we have 24hr vet care :)

Um, that's a lot of stuff to pack! Should we do an over under on how many of your bathing suits you actually use?! :lmao:

I will sned out some good vibes that when 2012 rolls around, the perfect house is just sitting there waiting for you...at a great price of course!

Aww poor kitty! The week before one of our vacations, one of our dogs started acting funny. I was so nervous to leve her, more nervous for my friend dog sitting in case she got really sick. Luckily my BIL is a vet so heaven forbid anything ever go wrong with our pets when we are away, we have 24hr vet care :)

Um, that's a lot of stuff to pack! Should we do an over under on how many of your bathing suits you actually use?! :lmao:

I will sned out some good vibes that when 2012 rolls around, the perfect house is just sitting there waiting for you...at a great price of course!

You are very lucky to have a vet in the family! I'm going to be panicking the entire trip over the state of Bill's poops! :scared:

I will probably wear at least 2 of my suits! 3 would be awesome! But unlikely.

I also just realized that I don't have any room for my toiletries...time to re-assess the bag! Crud.

Check out our 10-day forecast!

Sun Sep 19
High 89° Low 72°
Isolated T-Storms
Precip Chance - 30%

Mon Sep 20
High 88° Low 73°
Mostly Sunny
Precip Chance - 10%

Tue Sep 21
High 89° Low 74°
Mostly Sunny
Precip Chance - 10%

Wed Sep 22

High 89° Low 74°
Partly Cloudy
Precip Chance - 20%

Thu Sep 23
High 89° Low 74°
Isolated T-Storms
Precip Chance - 30%

Looks Good! :daisy: A few days of 30% chance of rain, but last time we were down this time of year, this % was higher, and we only saw rain once.

Perfect weather!!! And really, we all know it rains in Florida and usually it is just a quick, passing shower, no worries!

Just throw some of your DH's stuff out and add your toiletries, he will never know :rolleyes1

4 more sleeps!!! Yipee!! :cheer2:

Just got home from work. I'd write a legit update, but I am exhausted, and now have to do laundry :crazy2:

To everyone traveling this week : Hope we have great weather! Have an awesome time!

To everyone else : Adiosas!

Perfect weather!!! And really, we all know it rains in Florida and usually it is just a quick, passing shower, no worries!

Just throw some of your DH's stuff out and add your toiletries, he will never know :rolleyes1

4 more sleeps!!! Yipee!! :cheer2:

HAHAHAHA

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

You too! :banana:

We are baaack!

Starting to work on the TR, but first, I need to finish editing all of my pictures.

If you want, check out days 1, 2 and 3 on my flickr set, here. I hope to finish days 4, 5 and 6, and then I will start writing it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter