Sept 2005 Roll Call...It’s Finally Sept! Are You Ready? Come Share Your Enthusiasm

hiwaygal said:
My DF and I are getting married at Disney!! :bride::groom:

We'll be there 9/19 - 9/23 (the wedding is 9/20)...neither of us has ever been to WDW before and we're so excited!

We'll be staying at the Poly!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! Only a couple days away! You'll have a really magical time. My now DH proposed to me over dinner in Cinderella's castle and then we went back for part of our Honeymoon in May '05 and stayed in the AK Lodge. It was unforgettable, just perfect! Good luck to you both! The Polynesian is a beautiful resort. Tell everyone there that you just got married, they'll hook you up!

....I'll be back in WDW with my twin sister on 9/30-10/4/05. We'll be staying at the Pop Century and will be attending MNNSHP and EF&WF for the first time. 12days away! :jumping1:

Doing the single digit boogie!!! :dancer:

DW :earsgirl: , DD :earseek: , and I :earsboy: fly out in 9 days 1 hour and 45 minutes!!

Disney Girlie-Wirlie said:
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! Only a couple days away! You'll have a really magical time. My now DH proposed to me over dinner in Cinderella's castle and then we went back for part of our Honeymoon in May '05 and stayed in the AK Lodge. It was unforgettable, just perfect! Good luck to you both! The Polynesian is a beautiful resort. Tell everyone there that you just got married, they'll hook you up!

....I'll be back in WDW with my twin sister on 9/30-10/4/05. We'll be staying at the Pop Century and will be attending MNNSHP and EF&WF for the first time. 12days away! :jumping1:

YES get the bride and groom ears and wear them, you will get lots of free stuff!!

We were able to stay on rides to ride as many times as we wanted, we got free desserts at most restaurants, a free photo from the Rock and Roller Coaster and they even printed our names and wrote Honeymoon on the picture.
We were picked in the Backlot Tour to do the little show that they do before you leave on the tour, where they pretended that they were filming a movie.

I can't remember it all, but it was so much fun going with the bride and groom ears!

Good Luck and have a blast!

Ohhh yeah and I can't respond to this thread without putting this for me....2 Days 3 Hrs 35 Mins 2 Secs

scott62 said:
Doing the single digit boogie!!! :dancer:

DW :earsgirl: , DD :earseek: , and I :earsboy: fly out in 9 days 1 hour and 45 minutes!!

Me too! We fly out in 9 days minus 45 minutes!!! :cool1: Pretty darn exited! My son woke up today so, excited because, I told him we would take out our suitcases today. So cute! :earsboy:

:cool1: :flower: :cool1: :earsboy: 2 days and 12 hours until our first Family trip to WDW :banana: :banana:

I can't wait :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I don't care if they are saying there will be Thunderstorms all week. I am going to DISNEY!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are updated. 5 more sleeps till WDW. Looks like there could be a dis convention on the 24th with everyone who is arriving that day .

scoutsmom99 said:
We are updated. 5 more sleeps till WDW. Looks like there could be a dis convention on the 24th with everyone who is arriving that day .

We are planning to eat at California Grill but depends if anyone wants to meet,,,hey we could be crazy enough. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :Pinkbounc

We just booked a trip last night for 9/30-10/2!! It's great to see so many DISers will be at the MNSSHP on the 30th. I'm hoping I can meet up with some of you since it will just be me and my daughter there-DH is arriving later that evening with my niece since neither of them can miss school/work. We're staying at POFQ on 9/30 and POR on 10/1.

I am VERY new to DIS, but am soooo ecited to say that we leave in a week!!! We will be staying at the Poly!! :cheer2:

We're getting close too! I think I need to start packing...or at least start thinking about what to pack! :rolleyes1

I have done the "dance" on so many posts, but i just cant contain myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 more days of work then we're OUTTA HERE!!!! :cool1:
:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cheer2: :bounce: :cheer2: :bounce: :wave2:

Leaving in 91 minutes.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, I am a Mousketeer now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter