Sending Mickey and Minnie a wedding invitation

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by izzylovesmickey, Nov 11, 2017.

1. izzylovesmickey

izzylovesmickey DIS Veteran

I'm not sure where I should post this so please move if necessary!

My daughter and her bf just got engaged. She is reading all the bride magazines and she saw somewhere that if you send a wedding invitation that you would receive a signed photo and button from M & M. She was really excited and wanted to know if it was true. Does anyone know?

2. joyjoy

joyjoy DIS Veteran

How cute. I have no idea but a friend of mine sent a wedding invitation to Drew Brees (New Orleans Saints)and he sent a personal note declining on the RSVP card. Good luck with M&M

izzylovesmickey likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. fifthdimensiondweller

fifthdimensiondweller DIS Veteran

At least as of early 2016 it was true! We got a signed postcard back from Mickey and Minnie. :) however, I do recommend sending one to Mickey and Minnie at Walt Disney World and one to Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland. I had extra invites and I did both but I only got one back (don’t know who) so one of them didn’t respond or their response got lost. I’d send one to each to up the chances of getting a response (and it does take a little while!)

izzylovesmickey likes this.
  5. TheRealTeal

TheRealTeal Earning My Ears

I don't think so. We sent ours back in July and haven't gotten anything :(

6. coolmark18

coolmark18 Earning My Ears

Why would Mickey & Minnie RSVP twice? ;)

7. mom2rtk

mom2rtk Bring Back MARIE!

Exactly! I mean if someone sent an invite to me at my primary home, and one at my lake house, I would only feel the need to reply once.

fifthdimensiondweller likes this.
  8. izzylovesmickey

Thanks for telling me this! She is going to try sending to both places and hope for a response.

Sorry you didn't have the same response as fifthdimensiondweller! I told her about your experience and she figures she'll give it a go and see what happens.

fifthdimensiondweller likes this.
  9. mom2rtk

mom2rtk Bring Back MARIE!

When we got married we sent one to President and Mrs. Reagan. Does that date me? :laughing:

fromscratchmom and cmarsh31 like this.
  10. izzylovesmickey

Nope-just lets everyone one know that you were a child bride!

fromscratchmom and mco65 like this.
  11. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

Does anybody know if they will send internationally? We're from Europe and I doubt Disneyland Paris will do something like this (but I will inquire). Our honeymoon is in Hawaii, so I thought about sending it after our wedding

12. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

I heard back from DLP and they don't offer this service.
    I also found out that sending the card to Paris would be as expensive as sending it to America, so we'll probably just do that

TinkLoverSam likes this.
  13. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

I'd like to report that they do send internationally :) It took 4 months, but we got a postcard back from Mickey and Minnie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]