Selling price for Bay Lake Towers on resale

Ah Annie, had misunderstood your prior post. Agree that in the current market, BLT at $82 offer is a significantly undervalued bid. You are totally correct.

Ah Annie, had misunderstood your prior post. Agree that in the current market, BLT at $82 offer is a significantly undervalued bid. You are totally correct.

I didn't mind the offer.....what I minded was the guy presenting the offer telling me that 85 was the current market value. I hate people who have no clue. I also don't like that I countered at a rediculously low price and still haven't heard back. ( I'm actually glad though). Thanks for re- reading :).

Last month I purchased a full loaded contract of 160 points for $80 a point. Original agreement was $75 but I upped because I didn't want to get ROFRed.

That being said I know I got a total steal and still can't believe Disney didn't take it back

Last month I purchased a full loaded contract of 160 points for $80 a point. Original agreement was $75 but I upped because I didn't want to get ROFRed.

That being said I know I got a total steal and still can't believe Disney didn't take it back

Was that for Bay Lake Towers???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter