Selling for Credits: SEA GREEN CACTUS, DREAM SHIRT

Starting the bidding at 10,000 just to get it going :)

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see any item Belle is offering for.. Thought maybe it was the lot of items considering you do have an auto win for all of them.. How about 11K for the Cactus.. Ty

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see any item Belle is offering for.. Thought maybe it was the lot of items considering you do have an auto win for all of them.. Ok then 11K for the Cactus.. Ty

sorry about the confusion :( she bid before i added the dream shirt and firewall. thanks for the offer:)

bump, bidding for the firewall will end tomorrow night by VMK closing. highest offer after that time wins the firewall.

morning bump, a reminder to all who are bidding on the firewall, bids for the firewall will end tonight at VMK closing time. whoever has the highest bid will win it. thanks everyone :)

bump up! current high bidder is Adventuredaz with a bid of 25k

bidding ends at 10 pm tonight for firewall

Edit: sorry, that's 10 pm pst

thanks for the easy trade Adventuredaz:thumbsup2

firewall has been traded but there is still a dreams shirt and a sea green cactus up for grabs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter