Sell me a room at Pop, AOA, or the Cabins.

Not sure if you are a passholder or FL resident but they just released the PH rates for September and mid-week at The Cabins was only $216/night. It almost made me switch but we are only there for a couple days and we are trying to go on the cheap. :)

Sadly not a fl resident-but am actually considering an AP....

Are discounts not available all year round?
I *thought* if we invested in an AP we could book a room at anytime and have a discount & the other perks?!

I *thought* if we invested in an AP we could book a room at anytime and have a discount & the other perks?!
AP discounted rooms are only available a month or two out from the date but if you book when you want to go and then check back when they release the AP rates a lot of times you will find a better deal. Unfortunately, now is not one of those times. :(

AP discounted rooms are only available a month or two out from the date but if you book when you want to go and then check back when they release the AP rates a lot of times you will find a better deal. Unfortunately, now is not one of those times. :(

Thankyou

They designate a certain number of rooms as AP rate. When those sell out, they are gone. And, I am pretty sure that they don't return to inventory if the AP booking is canceled. I have had about 50/50 success in getting the AP rate. I would not base my AP purchase on the room discount perk. Base it on ticket savings, free parking and merchandise discounts and if you get a room discount, consider it a bonus.

They designate a certain number of rooms as AP rate. When those sell out, they are gone. And, I am pretty sure that they don't return to inventory if the AP booking is canceled. I have had about 50/50 success in getting the AP rate. I would not base my AP purchase on the room discount perk. Base it on ticket savings, free parking and merchandise discounts and if you get a room discount, consider it a bonus.

Thanks very much for this info.

Wow! Thank you all so much!! This information is wonderful! Unfortunately, we are looking at the Cabins or WL. I would love to stay in one of the AoA Suites for a split (yay more room!) but my family said nope. Maybe one day!

When it comes to the cabins how far away is the Wilderness Lodge?
Far enough that you would drive there but you could also take the boat. The properties are next to each other but there are no connecting roads other than the main entrance road between them so there's no way to take a golf cart. There's a jogging trail but I wouldn't consider it a pleasant distance, especially in the summer.

Far enough that you would drive there but you could also take the boat. The properties are next to each other but there are no connecting roads other than the main entrance road between them so there's no way to take a golf cart. There's a jogging trail but I wouldn't consider it a pleasant distance, especially in the summer.
I think there might also be a road somewhere near that jogging trail that a disney bus uses to go between the two, but it is not open to traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter