Select Birkenstock Sale

ZebraStripes

<font color=000099>Trying to find my away through
If anyone is looking for red or green birkenstock clogs, Birkenstock Central has a sale on two colors in celebration of the Red Sox winning the world series

Boston Berry Corduroy Suede
Boston Olive Corduroy Suede

$20.04

Sizes are limited though.

Sale ends Nov 7

Zebra Stripes, Thanks so much for taking the time to post. I just ordered 2 pairs for my 16 year old daughter. She is thrilled to say the least!! She's wanted these for a long time and I just felt they were too expensive!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!! This board is SO wonderful because we all help each other!! Thank you again!!!

Got the site, but cannot find the clogs u are talking about?

I had a little trouble finding them also so I just typed in the search bar on thier site "Boston Berry Corduroy Suede" and they were about 2-3 pages in.
Hope you find them. Thanks Zebra Stripes Ive never seen them priced so low.

Tink

You are welcome everyone! I had to dig for them too but when I searched by name I found them. Also if you do a "quick style selection" for Boston, they are on the page that comes up. I couldn't resist this price.

Boston clogs

Thanks so much! I belong to several "deals" forums and this is the first I've heard of this. I got a pair and my mom got both colors.

darn, they only had narrow sizes left!

I can't believe what a great deal this is, congrats to all of you

Just wanted to post that I received an e-mail today stating that my order was cancelled due to the clogs being out of stock. When I ordered the clogs they came up in my cart as "in stock". Apparently they were overwhelmed by the response and were unable to secure enough clogs to fill the orders. They sent a code for 20% off the site which I probably won't use since their prices are very high.

I just wanted to post that I got my shoes via FedEx this morning. I ordered the narrow width since I think the regular width is always a little too wide for me. I just slipped them on, and they fit great! I ordered a pair for my daughter (the olive suede) for her Christmas present, and she is really going to be thrilled! I was thrilled to find Birkenstocks for this price. I think the total for 2 pair shipped was just a bit over $47! What a deal!

jiminy14-Sorry to hear they were out of stock for you. Bummer. I agree, even with a 20% coupon, they are very expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter