Seine River Cruise?

mathgeek

DIS Veteran
I'm interested in doing a river cruise at some point, but the only one I'd be interested in doing at this point is one on the Seine to see Paris again from a different perspective. Does anyone think ABD might have one at some point? I know Viking has a good one, but I'm still a few years away from being in the correct age group for that one. ;)

AmaWaterways does a Seine cruise, so there's always a chance. They already have 2 ABDs that include France, so they wouldn't have to do the excursions from scratch.

There aren't nearly as many departures for their Seine cruises as for the Danube and the Rhine, so something would have to convince them that there's enough demand for the Seine.

Sayhello

I'm interested in doing a river cruise at some point, but the only one I'd be interested in doing at this point is one on the Seine to see Paris again from a different perspective. Does anyone think ABD might have one at some point? I know Viking has a good one, but I'm still a few years away from being in the correct age group for that one. ;)

Uniworld and Tauck both have family cruises on the Seine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!