Segway Tour

I know that last year we got to ride a segway in Innoventions, but it wasn't a tour...it was a simple 1 minute ride. I would love to do the full tour at Epcot someday, but it's rather pricey with 4 kids!!!

The tour was going to be in DCA, but never did happen. I believe it was put on hold for more planning and budgeting.

OMG! Don't get me wrong here but when its crowded and we already have strollers, wheelchairs, and motorized chairs - I can't imagine what segways would do to the congestion! :moped:

The Segway Tours at DCA never got started. At Epcot they are prior to the park openning, so no crowds.

The short little ride at innoventions was pretty popular too. We waited in line for that as long as we did for some of the attractions. Unfortunately the segways were gone last time we went.

I heard DL ran into insurance complications with the DCA thing. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since they found a way to do the tours in FL., but I guess stranger things have happened.
Too bad, we would have liked to try the segway tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter