Seeing Lots Of Love For The Boathouse - What Have You Had There That Has Been Great?!

We have been here twice now. Good place. Have had the fish tacos which they change up seasonly they said cause they were diff each time within a 6 math period. Crab cakes r good. Burgers r good too.

Baked Crab stuffed lobster with lots of extra butter. I'm always a mess after I get that from trying to get everything from that lobster.

It’s been a couple of years but I think we had a burger and fish tacos that were fine. My main memory is how crowded it was. I felt like the tables were about a foot apart.

But that was probably because I was using a walker (standard size) and people had to move for me to a table.

The tableside lobster guac is amazing. I can't remember anything else I've eaten there, but I have dreams about that guac.

Wow - thank you all for your replies! I've definitely ruled out some things, and am very excited about trying some others. Looking at the Crab Cakes, the Sliders, the Burger, the Clams, the Mussels, the Rolls, the Truffle Fries, the Lobster Roll...would love to try the Crab Stuffed Lobster but I think that might be too much work. Going to be hard to nail it down further, but I must. Thanks everybody! :flower3:

Wedge salad - with and without chicken.

The burger - the barbecue bacon burger without the cole slaw (I find that stuff nasty).

The allergy dessert - a flourless chocolate cake that was AMAZING!!!

I have no recollection of what I had for dinner -- I don't like seafood so this wasn't my pick of a restaurant -- but their strawberry mint gin fizz was A-MAZ-ING. I'd go back again and again just for that.

I have no recollection of what I had for dinner -- I don't like seafood so this wasn't my pick of a restaurant -- but their strawberry mint gin fizz was A-MAZ-ING. I'd go back again and again just for that.

Ooooh, that I've got to try!

Oysters on the halfshell and calamari were both good. I'd say it compares favorably to some of the better seafood restaurants in the DC area, but Boathouse is 25% more expensive. I think you can expect quality, fresh seafood at a decent markup. Service is hit or miss, but that's the same at every restaurant.

If you’re on the Deluxe Dining Plan the lobster cocktail is a must. Lobster and pasta skillet, stuffed lobster, and steaks are all great. The baked Alaska is great and a lot of fun.

If you’re on the Deluxe Dining Plan the lobster cocktail is a must. Lobster and pasta skillet, stuffed lobster, and steaks are all great. The baked Alaska is great and a lot of fun.

I take it you like lobster. :D We're not on the dining plan, but I don't know how I didn't take note of "lobster cocktail" when reading the menu. Maybe it's because I always find crab cocktail so disappointing, not much taste to the crab, but this I might have try!! Thanks!

THIS!
Gibsons "Sandwich King" Award Winning Burger. Very good burger! Also, the Bison Burger at Whispering Canyon is a very good burger. Going there tomorrow for one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter