See you @@ the Finish Line- Our Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend Adventure

I usually buy two magnets for that reason and also in case someone steals one off my car (I’ve lost a couple this way).
This is the reason I don't put them on my car! One time we came out of AK and someone had taken our (and other people's too) AP magnet and DCL magnet and thrown them on the ground or put them on the doors of other cars.

I like the outlet, too, but it's hit or miss for me. I did get a Nightmare Before Christmas Dooney there for $35 which was the best sale I've ever experienced. :)
Ok it must have just been an off time the first time I went, I remember thinking this place isn't that great. Nice work on finding that Dooney, so jealous!

What a great TR, thanks for sharing it with us!
Thanks!

Loved your TR!

The half looked like a lot of fun. I'd like to do one of the Star wars races on either coast. The pre-race dis meets are always great for getting to meet like minded people and chat, forgetting about the nerves. I love the picture with the Ewoks! That frame those people in front of your was great too ;) Congrats on the finish!

Disney Springs is a great way to end. I am a big fan of D-Luxe after my January trip.

Lightside is 232 days away, just saying :D
bahaha yeah! I should start tickers for all of the hopefuls that I'll go on...but then my signature will be pretttty long. :rotfl2:

Disney Springs is a great way to end. I am a big fan of D-Luxe after my January trip.
Funny, I am pretty sure we were both like "I remember reading how awesome D-Luxe burgers are"....If Killian hadn't roped me into pizza (which btw was really delicious and not heavy), I'd have been grabbing a burger too! Thanks for the subliminal message Ryan:rotfl:

Loved your TR!
Thanks!

I'd like to do one of the Star wars races on either coast.
I hope you get to do one, they are so much fun!

That frame those people in front of your was great too
I know wasn't that nice of them!? I can only imagine what they think of it hahahaha

I am a big fan of D-Luxe after my January trip.
We should plan a meet up there for Marathon. I think DH would really like to meet you and you guys can talk all about Disney infrastructure while my eyes glaze over :lmao:

If Killian hadn't roped me into pizza (which btw was really delicious and not heavy)
That pizza did look delicious, I really want to try it next time (add it to the list :laughing:)

Great trip report!!! Sounds like you guys had such a fantastic time ;)
Thank you! We really did have a fantastic time :D

Awesome TR and I finally caught up! I'm exhausted reading all the things you did...so impressive!
Congrats on the races and being a really cool mom :)

Awesome TR and I finally caught up! I'm exhausted reading all the things you did...so impressive!
Congrats on the races and being a really cool mom :)
Thanks!! I guess this trip makes up for all the times when I am the uncool mom that makes him do his homework and clean up his room :teeth:

Great TR and congrats on another successful half!!

I'm so jealous over that Ewok picture. Awesomeness right there. You got some great photos during the race and that "framed" finish line photo is perfect! You kept up a crazy pace for that weekend too. I'd be exhausted. Really impressive.

Loved your report! You are inspiring with all of your races! Looks like a great trip!
Thank you! I love hearing that I inspire others :) it helps keep me motivated on the days I don't want to be out there.

Great TR and congrats on another successful half!!

I'm so jealous over that Ewok picture. Awesomeness right there. You got some great photos during the race and that "framed" finish line photo is perfect! You kept up a crazy pace for that weekend too. I'd be exhausted. Really impressive.
Thanks! I was so exhausted, it took me atleast a week to recover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter