See this girl

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
she seems like a nice girl and she kind of pretty, but here is my warning for her if she dont quit rooting for the Browns in 10 years she will look like Bea Arthur

gettyimages-607562470.jpg

LOL! I get you..... My 24 yr old son will not fair well either following his beloved Dolphins!!

The only thing I'm thinking, when I see that picture, is how rude she's being to the people behind her. It's so irritating to pay that much to see a game & have the entitled block your view. :mad:

Okay, off my soapbox now. Back to the joke......

I stand, if there's a reason to & everyone else is. It's common to stand & cheer, when there's a score or great play, but there's no reason to stand most of the time. The seats are slanted to allow everyone to have a good view, if people would just sit in their seat. A small kid standing to see is different. That said, I've definitely never sat on my DH's shoulders & blocked the view of everyone behind me.

I stand, if there's a reason to & everyone else is. It's common to stand & cheer, when there's a score or great play, but there's no reason to stand most of the time. The seats are slanted to allow everyone to have a good view, if people would just sit in their seat. A small kid standing to see is different. That said, I've definitely never sat on my DH's shoulders & blocked the view of everyone behind me.
So from a snapshot, which by definition is going to be a fraction of a second, you've decided she stands "most of the time"?

ETA: I also don't understand the bolded. I think she's just standing in her row, she's not on anyone's shoulders. :confused3

Last edited:
So from a snapshot, which by definition is going to be a fraction of a second, you've decided she stands "most of the time"?
I'm looking at the picture on my phone, so I may be misconstruing it. It looks to me like she's sitting on that guys shoulders not just standing a minute. I'll look at it from my laptop later. The two scenarios are two totally different things, which I would feel differently about. If she is just standing a minute, my opologies to this random woman that may have never have heard of the DIS much less see this thread.

ETA: If I was just standing to be standing, I'd move to the steps, so I wasn't blocking the view of people who had paid $100+ to watch my backside. From the steps, you can easily move out of someone's way, if necessary.

Last edited:
I'm looking at the picture on my phone, so I may be misconstruing it. It looks to me like she's sitting on that guys shoulders not just standing a minute. I'll look at it from my laptop later. The two scenarios are two totally different things, which I would feel differently about. If she is just standing a minute, my opologies to this random woman that may have never have heard of the DIS much less see this thread.
Yeah, it's your phone LOL.

QUOTE="robinb, post: 57191034, member: 2949"]Yeah, it's your phone LOL.[/QUOTE]

My opologies. As I noted in my edit of that post, I still think standing up just to be standing is rude.

Sorry, @robinb I can't fix the quote on my phone.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter