Secret verandah??

CaptainMorgan

Earning My Ears
I can't remember where the "secret" verandah is located. the one everyone says we shouldn't miss...does anyone know what I'm talking about??

It is on Deck 7 aft. Some people have trouble finding it. Just remember to go to the very back of the boat. It seems like you are opening a door that you shouldn't but it IS the door to the secret verandah. Have fun!

Heres a picture of the secret deck, on deck 7 aft. You can just make out my Dhs feet, he was trying to get out of the sun, there is no shade there................... be warned!!!!

DSCF0068.jpg

It's not exactly secret--they even hold some kid club/lab activities there! In addition, if there is a service dog on board, the doggie little box is there.

But, when not in use by other groups or for serious make out sessions, it is great!

I've also heard they do weddings there. We hung out there a little bit on the first day of our cruise.

Right...I knew it wasn't exactly "secret" but I also knew that I couldn't remember which deck it was on. I knew that if i said "secret" deck that someone would know which deck I was talking about :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!