**Secret Summer Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
summer1.png

How is everyone getting on with their Summer Exchange shopping ? Are you nearly ready to send it out ? I am hoping to get mine sent out over the next day or so

summer2.png

You can now send your gift out over the next week. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's photos ::yes::

I hope you all enjoy taking part in this exchange

Mandy :beach:

I am just waiting for a couple of bits to arrive, then I will be good to go :goodvibes

I have everything and I am just wrapping it up. Then I just need to find some suitable packaging and I am good to go.

Corinna

Just waiting on a couple of items & then it'll be away :)

Mine just needs wrapping, i'll send it in the next few days. :)

Mine's here!! :)

Thank you sender! I love it. :)

Will post photos later.

----

Mine to send is all wrapped :)

But then instead of bringing it to work today I forgot!!

Argh!

So will be in the post tomorrow!!!

Mine's here!! :)

Thank you sender! I love it. :)

Will post photos later.

----

Mine to send is all wrapped :)

But then instead of bringing it to work today I forgot!!

Argh!

So will be in the post tomorrow!!!

:flower3: Yay ! the first gift has arrived ! I look forward to seeing your photos Victoria ::yes::

my gift turned up yesterday, thank you so much to my secret sender, i love them all,
i got a lovely mickey scarf, two yankee candle tarts, a cool stitch pin to add to my collection, a mickey aerial topper, a big bar of aero, and the cutest mickey statue, its going straight in my cabinet with my other disney figures

CIMG5024.jpg

CIMG5025.jpg

my gift turned up yesterday, thank you so much to my secret sender, i love them all,
i got a lovely mickey scarf, two yankee candle tarts, a cool stitch pin to add to my collection, a mickey aerial topper, a big bar of aero, and the cutest mickey statue, its going straight in my cabinet with my other disney figures

CIMG5024.jpg

CIMG5025.jpg

Wow, what a great gift. :thumbsup2 I particularly love the Stitch pin.

Corinna

Lovely pressies Karen, I have that scarf too, I love it ::yes:: By the way your sender wanted to apologise for forgetting to put a card in with it :)

Just a note to let Rachel (jjk's) sender know, that she has received her gift, but real life has got in the way at the moment and she hopes to be on here at the weekend to thank you properly :)

Mine's away! :goodvibes Great gifts already! I loved the Mickey scarf, I saw those when I went in 2010 and wished I'd got myself one now...d'uh!

Looking forward to seeing more arrivals soon! :thumbsup2

thank you so much to my sender I have recieved lovely gifts photos will follow shortly :hug::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter