**Secret Santa 2012 - NOW CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
xmastree.gif
***Secret Santa 2012***
xmastree.gif

Woohoo !! It’s that time of the year again ~ it’s Secret Santa time !!

For those of you who weren’t involved last year, it goes like this, you send me a PM with your

Full Name
Full Address
Details of what you like or dislike (for example)

- Disney – you could put ‘anything Disney’ or name some of your fave characters
- Hobbies – e.g. Reading Horror stories, or gardening or what you collect
- Other likes – Chocolate (Cadbury’s or Thorntons), smellies etc.
- Or something you'd really like if your Secret Santa is stuck for ideas

stitchcrimbo2-1.jpg

So everyone can PM me with their details until 30th November, and I will PM the details of your recipient to you around the same time (though the earlier you join in, the earlier I will send the details out to you)

You will then buy that person a present for no less than £10.00, and it will need to be sent out between 5th & 15th December by recorded delivery (all the rules are at the end of this thread).

Once you have bought your present, you should wrap it up with a tag from ‘Secret Santa’ and I will start a thread in early December so you can let me know when you have sent it, and also when you receive your present.

Happy shopping !!!

santa2.gif
Santa mandymouse
xmascheers.gif

The rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage) and a maximum of approx. £20. To wrap it up and send the present out between 5th & 15th December
2. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery, if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
3. To reply to the Sent/Received thread as soon as you receive your gift (as it's only fair to your sender), and to post a photo of your gift too
4. You can join this exchange until 30th November, then I will send out your recipient's details (the earlier you join in, the sooner I will send you the details)
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community Boards.
6. If you are unable to adhere to these rules and put the effort in to make these exchanges fun and special, then you won't be eligible to join in any future exchanges
7. So sorry, but newbies can only join in if they have regulary posted on the UK Forums over the last 3 months

Previous Secret Santa

I'm in but I probably wont be able to send a PM until the weekend when I get back on my laptop. :thumbsup2

t7721.gif

So far taking part are :~

Mandy (mandymouse)
Sarah (Sarah28)
Victoria (torsie24)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Laura (l_mccafferty)
Donna (diddldonna)
Toria (paul_toria96)
Karen (karentan)
Claire (Pinky166) - PM to follow

t7721.gif

Mandy (mandymouse)
Sarah (Sarah28)
Victoria (torsie24)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Laura (l_mccafferty)
Donna (diddldonna)
Toria (paul_toria96)
Karen (karentan)
Claire (Pinky166)
Emma (petals)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Rachel T (jjk) - PM to follow
Corinna (dolphingirl47)

Im in will send pm in a bit :goodvibes

I am in. I will send a PM as soon as I figure out how to do this from the DIS app.

Corinna

t7721.gif

Mandy (mandymouse)
Sarah (Sarah28)
Victoria (torsie24)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Laura (l_mccafferty)
Donna (diddldonna)
Toria (paul_toria96)
Karen (karentan)
Claire (Pinky166)
Emma (petals)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Rachel T (jjk)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Wendy (wen-tom)
Megan (meggiebeth)
Stacey (stba2006)
Kerry (The Fetherstons)
Alyson (crabbie1)

Have just sent pm.

All of the exchanges are such lovely ideas. I was gutted when i saw that I had missed the card and decoration exchanges so I am glad that I haven't missed this too.

:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!