**Secret Christmas Tree Decoration Exchange - NOW CLOSED**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
**THIS EXCHANGE IS NOW CLOSED**

‘Deck the halls with boughs of holly ~ Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la’

22.gif

Woohoo !! It won't be long until we are getting our Christmas Trees out of the attic, and what better, than to receive a nice new decoration to put on it. So let’s spread a bit of Christmas cheer as we look forward to Christmastime. Come & join us, I’m sure you’ll have fun.

crimbotink.jpg

For those of you that haven't taken part in our exchanges before, this exchange is open to all members of the UK Community. You need to send me a PM with your full name, address and a few ideas of what kind of decoration you would like to receive i.e. Disney or colour theme. Then by 30th October, I will send you the details of someone else who is taking part (though the earlier you join in, the earlier I will send these details out to you).

The present is to be wrapped up and sent out before 14th November (You will find the rules at the bottom of this thread).

10.gif

Have fun

Mandy
17.gif

4.gif

The rules are :-

1. To buy a decoration/gift for no less than £10.00 before postage & packing
2. To wrap and send the present out before 14th November
3. To send the present by 1st class recorded delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
4. You can join this Secret Exchange until 30th October, then I will send out your recipient's details
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community
6. Please check out our previous exchanges to get ideas of the things people like to receive, and to see the effort everyone puts in :-
Secret Summer Exchange '09
Secret Autumn/Hallowe'en Exchange '09

Woohoo!!! :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo:

My fave exchange!!! Count me in... :goodvibes

Ooooo it's here already! :goodvibes I'm in, PM on the way!

Does the decoration have to be one for the tree or is it ok to send a stand alone decoration????
told you it was a stupid question x

Does the decoration have to be one for the tree or is it ok to send a stand alone decoration????
told you it was a stupid question x

It's not a stupid question Louise. This exchange is mainly for Christmas Tree Decorations, unless your recipient has asked for a non tree decoration (not that I think anyone would mind receiving a stand alone decoration). Sorry for misleading this thread as I did omit the word 'tree' from the title (now amended ;) ) I'm such a numpty :crazy:

Ooh, I'm in!! I was in our local Disney store today and they have some decorations out already and they are so cute! I couldn't resist and bought 2 already!!

Ooh, I'm in!! I was in our local Disney store today and they have some decorations out already and they are so cute! I couldn't resist and bought 2 already!!

they have got a great range in, I had a quick look the other night after work and I was so tempted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter