Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach opening on June 24th

My wedding anniversary is July 5th and we leave on the 6th (arriving June 26th) so if everyone can just NOT make reservations for dinner on July 5th until I get mine done that would be great! Thanks! :rotfl2:

EDIT: Got my reservation for the 5th! Super excited to try the menu!

Last edited:
Does anyone know how far the walk is from the Caribbean Beach Skyliner stop to Sebasitan's Bistro? Thank you.

I'm there the week they open, I with they had reservations. I would hate to get over there only to be shut out. You can basically get dinner for two for the price of one Tusker House dinner, decent for disney pricing.

We have never been to CBR or RIV or seen the skyliner since it opened but will try to grab a Sebastian resy in early Aug to check it all out. Sounds like it should be a solid meal and fun night for us!

I think it's wonderful that they are reopening. We tried Sebastian's the first year they were open and it was well loved by my whole family. We had amazing food and amazing service. Kinda bummed that it isn't the old menu, but completely understand the supply/staffing issues, etc that may be contributing. If you plan on doing a walk up before ADRs are available, I recommend getting there early. It's not a big place and will quickly fill up.

Just as an add, it's a similar walk from the Riviera Skyliner station to Sebastian's also and we found it to be a little more direct and scenic of a walk.

Oh boy, totally forgot about the Riviera station. Thanks for adding that in!

Was excited to book this one for our July trip. Tried this morning and no availability came up for the date we wanted (using desktop computer). Thought maybe it was a glitch and so I tried the app, which shows the calendar view and all the Tuesdays and Wednesdays in July were blocked out as closed :(. Trying to determine if it's worth it to rearrange plans for this one or skip it.

It seems like every time they change the menu, Sebastian's gets more and more whitebread. It's really a bummer. I don't need to be plied with bread to eat food from outside the USA :-)::cough Sanaa cough:::)

I'll still give the new menu a try though. One of my favorite restaurants at Disney World.

So, I did a quick chat session with a CM the other day and he said that the dinner menu was family style all-you-care-to-enjoy. The MDE menu just says family style, so is AYCE implied?

Last edited:
So, I did a quick chat session with a CM the other day and he said that the dinner menu was family style all-you-care-to-enjoy. The MDE menu just says family style, so is AYCE implied?

Generally yes, they'll bring more of whatever you'd like during most family style meals.

Looks like Tom Bricker is wondering if Sebastian's may not be AYCTE due the price being so low. I'll be curious to find out when it reopens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter