Seaworld/zoo

gillk

Earning My Ears
Hi just wondering if you can see both sea world and san diego zoo
in one day, we will be driving from anaheim and don't want to drive back and forth for 2 days so just wondering if possible to see in one day we do have two kids 3 and 5, any suggestions on what to do. thanks.

I went to Seaworld in October, took us the full day to see it everything. Can't imagine doing two attractions in one day.

No way. If you don't want to either stay one night in SD or drive back and forth twice, just pick one.

If I had only one day in S.D., I would not try to do both.

Woody

we are having the same dilema so we decided to start in San Diego, get there on Thurs night (get a good night's rest) do Sea World on Friday and Zoo on Sat and get up early and drive to anaheim on Sunday. In the long run saves us a couple hundred dollars since we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel...this way we also don't have to drive back and forth and since we get to visit Sea World for free (since I am active duty) figured it would be worth our time....but IMO I would not try to do them both int he same day...:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter