Seaworld VIP tour vs San Diego Safari Park Ultimate Safari

StinkerBelle222

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone has any experience or insight with these two tours? We are thinking of splurging on one for an anniversary trip. The San Diego Safari Park was very responsive in answering my questions and while very expensive, it sounds like this tour is very customizable to our interests. I sent an email to Seaworld's tour department listed on the VIP tour page on their website weeks ago with some questions as well as a left a follow up voice-mail last week and have yet to receive a response back which is a little disheartening given that I was willing to give them a large amount of money. I would love to hear about any experiences with either of these tours, especially the Seaworld one-is it is worth pushing through their lack of responsiveness? Thanks!

While I have not done the VIP tours at either location, the one at the Safari Park and Zoo are awesome. The staff works with you to highlight what animals you want to see. I have heard only positive comments about the.

I’ve done both, though the zoo, not the safari. i found you are treated more like a vip at the zoo, compared to sea world. I always got a quick response from both, so not sure why you are not from sea world.

Note that for sea world, assuming it’s the same as before, you don’t go on any rides during the tour, you just get the express pass for those after the tour ends, although you do get to watch the shows during the tour. This allows you to focus on the animals.

if I had to choose again, I’d choose the zoo/safari.

Thank you both for your responses! I think we will definitely be doing the Safari Park since it sounds like it definitely more of the personalized vip experience we are looking for for this celebration! 🎉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter