SeaWorld theme Park hours and Schedule

monica9

DIS Veteran
Why is it that when I go onto Seaworld Orlando and look at the theme park hours and schedule for the current day, it doesn't show the schedule just the park hours? They need to really update their website. It's so hard to plan a day there especially considering most of the attractions are shows and you need to plan ahead to figure out when you need to arrive to get a seat and not have it interfere with dinner reservations,etc.

Are you looking at todays schedule. SW doesn't post show times more than two wks away. Although not sure if they had some issues but awhile back I had issues just getting the next days times.

yes. Although we arent going for 3 weeks, I looked for today and I couldn't click on the date and get showtimes for some reason.

yes. Although we arent going for 3 weeks, I looked for today and I couldn't click on the date and get showtimes for some reason.

I think it's a new feature on the site, but there is a number to contact for show schedules. I would also suggest calling guest services at the park and let them know that you feel it would be better to post show times online to help with planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter