SeaWorld Restaurants' Closing Times

NorthshoreTigerFan

Mouseketeer
What time do the SeaWorld restaurants close? If memory serves me correctly (which is always a gamble), I think they stay open until 30 minutes before park closure but I'm not sure. I've done some poking around here and online but can't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

I think some of the restuarants are open till closing but if you have the All Day Dining I think that ends a half hour before closing.

When you get to the park it's listed on the map. I'm not sure how often the times change. When I was there in March Seafire started lunch at 11 but yesterday I noticed lunch didn't start until 11:30. Also in March the park hours changed at some point from one month prior to our visit to the day we went. This week the hours haven't changed but I checked them closer to the vacation this time. Seafire says open until closing time but I've never done all day dining so not sure about that. I will probably go back this morning so I'll check out the map for you.

Ok so here's what was going on today:
park hours 9 am to 7 pm
Seafire 9 am to 11 am for breakfast then 11:30 to 6 pm lunch/dinner
Voyagers 10:30 am to closing
Spice Mill 11 am to 6 pm
Captain Pete's 11 am to 5 pm
Expedition10:30 am to 6:30 pm
Mango Joe's10:45 am to 6:30 pm
Seaport Pizza 11:30 am to 6 pm
Pretzel Kitchen 10:30 am to 6:45 pm
Shark's Underwater Grill 11:30 am to 5:30 pm
I don't see any disclaimers about all day dining having to be used 30 minutes prior to park closed. I went for my meal around 6:30 and there were plenty of people with all day dining behind me.

Ride times: Kraken is closed for the virtual reality upgrade
Mako 10 am to close
Wild Arctic 11 am to 6:15 pm
Shamu Happy Harbor 10 am to close
Bayshore pathway opens as noon
Skytower closed (but was open in March).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter