Sea World

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
We just recently returned from a late April/early May trip that included SeaWorld Orlando, and while we were there
While prices may change, this will give you a general idea of what was current as of April 25th and May 1st, 2016.

Others who have menu pictures, feel free to add to this thread as well!

Current menus and prices begin on page 5 in this thread

Many thanks to FLOIR for the help in reviving this thread!

Last edited:
We just recently returned from a late April/early May trip that included SeaWorld Orlando, and while we were there, we took photos of many of the restaurant menus so they could be posted here for planning purposes. While prices may change, this will give you a general idea of what was current as of April 25th and May 1st, 2016.

Hi Gina! You guys didn't go to Voyagers Smokehouse this trip?

Hi Gina! You guys didn't go to Voyagers Smokehouse this trip?

We gave Voyagers a pass this time so we could try out the Expedition Cafe. I hope someone else will be visiting sometime soon and can add some of the menus that I missed (I also have Manta Soft Serve's menu to post, as well as the one from Terrace BBQ,, but I just haven't sorted through my photos that far yet).

We are back in October and will try to update this thread again on that visit, including anything that doesn't get posted during that time (like Voyagers.....and the menu from the pass member lounge).

Ooh! I think Expedition Cafe is new on the plan since the last time we did the All Day Dining. It looks delicious!

Ooh! I think Expedition Cafe is new on the plan since the last time we did the All Day Dining. It looks delicious!

I really liked it, and so did Jake.....I ordered from the Asian menu, Jake ordered Italian.

Steve had the fried chicken platter from the American station, and it was a bust. Definitely not the same meal quality as we had from the other two stations. Overcooked, meatless chicken pieces and cold potatoes and gravy. That entree was very disappointing.

I'll be there tomorrow, I'll grab some photos. Hopefully I'll be there in time to take pics of the breakfast selection, I wouldn't hold my breath, though

I had read somewhere that if you have the DP that snacks from carts are BOGO? Is this true?

That was a limited time offer that expired last year. While it may be brought back at some point I would be surprised if it was brought back during summer.

Dessert is still included (as your "side"), and is pretty standard across the board: generally things like fruit cups, cookies, cake (chocolate or carrot), and pudding cups. If you don't want dessert, your side entitlement can also be used for a salad, pickle, fries, and other similar items. The options do vary slightly depending on which restaurant you are at.

Thanks! Sadly I don't think the all day dining is really a good value at all anymore unless you are a really big eater. I don't like that you have to choose between a side or (limited to what the restaurant serves) dessert unless you are eating somewhere where food automatically comes with a side like a burger and fry platter. Kid's meals run $7-$8 so for a kid to have lunch plus dinner that seems cheaper to just get 2 meals out of pocket vs pay $19.99. It also appears kids only get one side now & no dessert with their meal whether on the plan or not whereas it used to include 2 sides plus an adult dessert. As an adult I typically spend $15 average for the platter (one of the bigger meal choices at SW) and drink at Spice Mill so $15 lunch plus $15 dinner still ends up being less money. Sigh, I guess I'm just remembering the days (less than 2 yrs ago!) when I'd get my daughter the all day kid's dining & it was $14.99 and included a kid's meal entree plus any 2 sides of their choice (adult sides subbed if you ask) and a dessert. Getting it was a no brainer. Adult version was basically the same deal but $19.99 or $24.99 depending on the season. Breakfast was very limited but still included. In two years the amount of food has gone down & price has gone up a lot!

Thanks! Sadly I don't think the all day dining is really a good value at all anymore unless you are a really big eater. I don't like that you have to choose between a side or (limited to what the restaurant serves) dessert unless you are eating somewhere where food automatically comes with a side like a burger and fry platter. Kid's meals run $7-$8 so for a kid to have lunch plus dinner that seems cheaper to just get 2 meals out of pocket vs pay $19.99. It also appears kids only get one side now & no dessert with their meal whether on the plan or not whereas it used to include 2 sides plus an adult dessert. As an adult I typically spend $15 average for the platter (one of the bigger meal choices at SW) and drink at Spice Mill so $15 lunch plus $15 dinner still ends up being less money. Sigh, I guess I'm just remembering the days (less than 2 yrs ago!) when I'd get my daughter the all day kid's dining & it was $14.99 and included a kid's meal entree plus any 2 sides of their choice (adult sides subbed if you ask) and a dessert. Getting it was a no brainer. Adult version was basically the same deal but $19.99 or $24.99 depending on the season. Breakfast was very limited but still included. In two years the amount of food has gone down & price has gone up a lot!

I know we certainly got our value's worth.

My son (an adult) ate the following on our visit:

A double cheeseburger platter from Spice Mill - $11.99
The Emperor's pasta platter from Expedition Cafe - $11.99
Pepperoni pizza from Seaport Pizza - $7.69
Cookies twice - I can't remember the price, but let's say $2.99 each (which is probably a low estimate)
At least 5 bottles of Dasani water throughout the day - $2.99 each, I think?
A muffin and milk from Seafire Grill for breakfast - again, unsure of the price, but at least $2.49 for each

That's $57.58 in food items, with some estimates lower than what I think the actual prices were and a guess on the number of waters he drank....there very well could have been more. We paid $31.49 for the plan with the passmember discount. Just for him alone, we saved $26.09.....and he had the freedom to eat whenever he wanted, with nothing extra out of pocket. This was a day where we arrived at park opening (9 am) and ate breakfast, lunch and dinner before the park closed at 7 pm (many nights, such as during the summer, there would be an additional 2 hours of park time in which to maximize the plan entitlements even more).

Even for me, a much lighter eater, the number broke down to this:

A pulled pork platter at Spice Mill - $10.79
Chocolate cake at Spice Mill - $3.99 (a guess....could be higher, wasn't any lower)
The orange chicken and fried rice platter at Expedition Cafe - $11.49
Cookies at Expedition Cafe - $2.99-ish
2 lemonades - $2.99 each?
At least 3 bottles of Dasani water - $2.99 each?
Strawberries, a muffin and a milk at Seafire Grill for breakfast....let's estimate $7.50 for that

My total: $51.71 for three meals and beverages for the day. I skipped having anything at the boys' mid-day pizza break and STILL came out more than $20 ahead of what we would have paid out of pocket.

I think most people who buy the all day dining plant to maximize the use of their entitlements. I can't imagine that SeaWorld could sell it for much less and still make a decent profit.

Breakfast seems to have gone down hill big time! What can you get now?

Last edited:
Breakfast seems to have gone down him big time! What can you get now?

Just continental offerings: various flavours of muffins, fruit danishes, croissants, fruit (cups of strawberries or oranges), pre-packaged cereals, and beverages.

Does anyone have recent first hand experience of all day dining with kids? Do you get a side/dessert or not?
In April 2016, at least 3 food venues said my kids would get to choose their own fruit with a kids meal if we bought them a band.

It wouldn't be worth it without the extra side/dessert, which isn't listed as part of their meals on the menu.

Seafire Grille (a dining plan participant):

Was in Sea Fire yesterday.....prices for fajitas was $12.99 for all 3 types of meat They have raised price $1 so other places may have gone up a little for the summer too. Also ate at Voyagers.....beef brisket platter is $13.99.

Last edited:
Does anyone have recent first hand experience of all day dining with kids? Do you get a side/dessert or not?
In April 2016, at least 3 food venues said my kids would get to choose their own fruit with a kids meal if we bought them a band.

It wouldn't be worth it without the extra side/dessert, which isn't listed as part of their meals on the menu.

I don't buy my daughter a band when we go to SW & without the band she has been allowed to get fruit at some places but it is not consistent. She doesn't eat baby carrots so I always ask if there is anything else she can get instead & sometimes they say no, sometimes they say choose any adult side (she always picks fruit). I've had the most luck with this at the BBQ place that used to be the pizza/pasta place & has the passholder lounge attached to it (sorry I'm not good with names). I do wish they were more consistent with whether or not this is allowed.

We gave Voyagers a pass this time so we could try out the Expedition Cafe. I hope someone else will be visiting sometime soon and can add some of the menus that I missed (I also have Manta Soft Serve's menu to post, as well as the one from Terrace BBQ,, but I just haven't sorted through my photos that far yet).

We are back in October and will try to update this thread again on that visit, including anything that doesn't get posted during that time (like Voyagers.....and the menu from the pass member lounge).

oops my other post was not there a minute ago so thought I didn't finish it and didn't post it Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!