Sea World

We're doing Discovery Cove and will have several days for Seaworld and Aquatica, so I may be eating more than one of those brownie sundaes!

We're doing Discovery Cove and will have several days for Seaworld and Aquatica, so I may be eating more than one of those brownie sundaes!

Just in case you weren't aware.....you get to keep the bowl :thumbsup2. It's adorable and I use it ALL the time at home! We'll be buying another sundae on our next trip just so we have his & hers Shamu bowls here at the house. Well, and because the ice cream is awesome too :blush:.

Which restaurants are available at park open for All Day Dining, and which restaurants close the latest before park closing? Thanks

Terrace BBQ is now closed. They have a wall around the serving area, so it does not appear to be just a day or two closure. Not sure if they are remodeling or what - but the middle of summer seems to be an odd time to do that.

The Terrace Bar is still open and seems to be serving more food items. The Pass Member Lounge is also still open.

We are going to Seaworld in sept. We bought our tix online when they had the free dine all day promo. Can you tell me exactly how this meal plan works. I know they said something about being able to get something every hour. Is that just meals or snacks & drinks too. Can you get a snack & a drink together? Help

We are going to Seaworld in sept. We bought our tix online when they had the free dine all day promo. Can you tell me exactly how this meal plan works. I know they said something about being able to get something every hour. Is that just meals or snacks & drinks too. Can you get a snack & a drink together? Help
Each hour you can get a drink, entree and a snack. You can get all 3 or just one or two items.

When did you get the promo and what was the deal for the all-day dinning?

Thanks, doesn't work for my niece or myself. I bought the AP with Aquatica bonus and I'm getting a 14-day Orlando Flex Ticket for my niece.

Thank you, Gina, for posting the pictures and identifying the participating locations.
This is very helpful!

You are most welcome :goodvibes . I will try and get the remainder of the dining locations (Voyagers, Captain Pete's, etc.) when we are there in October.

So do you have to buy and use the ticket before Sept 5 or just buy it? We are going in late September/early October, and for us, this would be great. But I don't want to buy tickets if we can't use them.

The fine print (listed under the heading of "Offer Details") states:

Price does not include parking, taxes or service fees. Price and savings based on single-day admission tickets to SeaWorld Orlando and price of All-Day Dining. Valid 365 days from date of purchase during regularly scheduled operating hours. Taxes and service fees not included. This ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, void if altered, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and may be confiscated without restitution for misuse. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Offer subject to change without notice. The eTicket must be purchased and presented prior to arrival. Offer ends 9/5/16.

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/book-online/adventure/tickets?ticket=2

The fine print (listed under the heading of "Offer Details") states:

Price does not include parking, taxes or service fees. Price and savings based on single-day admission tickets to SeaWorld Orlando and price of All-Day Dining. Valid 365 days from date of purchase during regularly scheduled operating hours. Taxes and service fees not included. This ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, void if altered, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and may be confiscated without restitution for misuse. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Offer subject to change without notice. The eTicket must be purchased and presented prior to arrival. Offer ends 9/5/16.

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/book-online/adventure/tickets?ticket=2

Thanks! I missed the valid 365 days part.

Just compared this deal (89 including free dining) to the regular 35$ All day dining plan. I see they left out a few restaurants in the ticket deal one. Here's what it says on the ticket deal page.

1 Park + Eat Free All Day $89

Play at SeaWorld® Orlando and eat FREE all day!
Offer ends 9/5/16.

$89.00 per Guest (Ages 3 +)
Advance purchase only. Discount not available at park.

Offer Details

Online Exclusive! Play at SeaWorld® Orlando and eat and drink FREE with an All Day Dining Deal.

* Ticket valid for one day admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
* All-Day Dining voucher only redeemable for one day visit.
* eTicket allows you to print at home and go straight to the park entrance.
* To receive your wristband for the All-Day Dining Deal, bring your eTicket dining ticket to an attendant at the Information and Reservation Counter, located just inside the main entrance.
* Participating restaurants may vary.

All-Day Dining Deal info:
Are you ready for an all day dining experience full of great food, fun, and entertainment? This one day All-Day Dining Deal is where you and your family can enjoy all of your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. This convenient, all-you-care-to-eat deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld at tons of restaurants locations all day until the published closing time. Seaport Pizza, Captain Pete’s, The Spice Mill, Seafire Inn, and Mango Joe's. ADULT wristbands (Ages 10+) valid for 1 entree (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line.
CHILD wristbands (Ages 3-9) valid for Kids Meals only at participating restaurants.

------
The 35$ all day dining add on
* Special Offers
* Restrictions

Are you ready for an all day dining experience full of great food, fun and entertainment? Pay once and dine all day!* This All-Day Dining Deal is where you and your family can enjoy all of your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants! This convenient dining deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld® at participating restaurant locations as often as once every hour until the published closing time.

Participating restaurants:

* Voyager’s Smokehouse (excluding Baby Back Ribs and the Sampler/Combo/Brisket Platters)
* Expedition Café
* Seaport Pizza
* Captain Pete’s Island Treats
* The Spice Mill
* Seafire Grill,
* Mango Joe’s®

Adult from $34.99 l Child (ages 3-9) from $19.99
* All Day Dining Deal is for a single person and is non-transferable

We visited Sea World last week (August 4, 2016). Bought tickets online for $69 each and the All Day Dining for an additional $20. This was well worth the price for our family. We had lunch and dinner, along with multiple bottles of water and icees. When we had water or the icees we just showed the Sea World employee our wrist bands - they weren't scanned.

Last edited:
Just compared this deal (89 including free dining) to the regular 35$ All day dining plan. I see they left out a few restaurants in the ticket deal one. Here's what it says on the ticket deal page.

1 Park + Eat Free All Day $89

Play at SeaWorld® Orlando and eat FREE all day!
Offer ends 9/5/16.

$89.00 per Guest (Ages 3 +)
Advance purchase only. Discount not available at park.

Offer Details

Online Exclusive! Play at SeaWorld® Orlando and eat and drink FREE with an All Day Dining Deal.

* Ticket valid for one day admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
* All-Day Dining voucher only redeemable for one day visit.
* eTicket allows you to print at home and go straight to the park entrance.
* To receive your wristband for the All-Day Dining Deal, bring your eTicket dining ticket to an attendant at the Information and Reservation Counter, located just inside the main entrance.
* Participating restaurants may vary.

All-Day Dining Deal info:
Are you ready for an all day dining experience full of great food, fun, and entertainment? This one day All-Day Dining Deal is where you and your family can enjoy all of your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. This convenient, all-you-care-to-eat deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld at tons of restaurants locations all day until the published closing time. Seaport Pizza, Captain Pete’s, The Spice Mill, Seafire Inn, and Mango Joe's. ADULT wristbands (Ages 10+) valid for 1 entree (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line.
CHILD wristbands (Ages 3-9) valid for Kids Meals only at participating restaurants.

------
The 35$ all day dining add on
* Special Offers
* Restrictions

Are you ready for an all day dining experience full of great food, fun and entertainment? Pay once and dine all day!* This All-Day Dining Deal is where you and your family can enjoy all of your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants! This convenient dining deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld® at participating restaurant locations as often as once every hour until the published closing time.

Participating restaurants:

* Voyager’s Smokehouse (excluding Baby Back Ribs and the Sampler/Combo/Brisket Platters)
* Expedition Café
* Seaport Pizza
* Captain Pete’s Island Treats
* The Spice Mill
* Seafire Grill,
* Mango Joe’s®

Adult from $34.99 l Child (ages 3-9) from $19.99
* All Day Dining Deal is for a single person and is non-transferable

Thanks for that! I was thinking when we were there a few years ago that Voyager's Smokehouse was included (loved the corn on the cob there!), and I was disappointed to see it wasn't listed in the ticket deal. I thought they just took it off the meal plan, but I guess they did it just for the ticket deal.

Thanks to Gina for the pics. I am using them to plan my meals and my route so I can try a little of everything. My Mom and I are going last week of August, first week of September sometime. That is the main park she wanted to hit and my wife really doesn't like SeaWorld so this will be a good chance to spend time with her while my wife ditches me for a day to do anything she wants at WDW. HA HA. I will try to get pictures of the restaurants you don't have yet and post them when I get down there. Our stay is August 27th to September 3rd, so sometime in between those dates. I am getting excited about going and thanks to this thread am definitely getting a Shamu ice cream bowl. And a refill cup, I am huge and drink a lot. :tongue:

A new menu for the Passmember Lounge has been posted. If anyone has prices to add to this, please feel free to share:

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/passmembers/lounge

Exclusive Pass Member Lounge Menu

Mile-High Corned Beef Sandwich
Our signature corned beef with swiss cheese on marble rye with stone ground mustard & kettle chips

Herb Roasted Turkey Sandwich
Sliced thin and piled high on a fresh baguette with lettuce, tomato, muenster cheese served with kettle chips

Smokehouse Brisket Mac & Cheese

Classic Chef Salad
Fresh greens, turkey, ham, cheese, cucumbers, green peppers, sweet red onions and marinated tomatoes

Snack Selection

• Chili pie: Corn chips topped with chili,cheese, and shredded lettuce
  • Chips served with salsa or hummus
  • Mini cinnamon doughnuts

Kids Selection (for ages 3-9)

• Choose A Meal:
    Macaroni & cheese or garden salad

Enjoy with a Side:
    Baby carrots or kettle chips

Choose A Drink:
    100% juice or milk (white, chocolate, strawberry)

Bottled Beer
    Budweiser®, Bud Light®, Michelob Ultra®, Miller Light®, Coors Light®, Yuengling®, Corona®, Bud Light Lime®, Heineken®

Wine
    Pinot Grigio, Cabernet, White Zinfandel

Beverages
    • Iced Tea
    • Hot Coffee
    • Hot Tea
    • Bottled Water

Mile-High Corned Beef Sandwich $10.99

Herb Roasted Turkey Sandwich $10.79

Smokehouse Brisket Mac & Cheese $8.99

Classic Chef Salad $8.49

Snack Selection $4.99

Kids Selection (for ages 3-9) $6.99

Prices effective as of Aug 18 2016

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter