SeaWorld/Disney Family Vacation Video 2013

Can anyone tell me if the video link is working? When I clicked on it it took me to the middle of it and wouldn't let me go to the beginning. Hopefully it is just me. Please let me know, Thank you!

Hey, just found your trip report. It looks like you guys had a great time. We are going in December this year and are also planning one day at SeaWorld.

I just wanted to let you know your video link is working fine for me. It started right at the beginning and played all the way through with no problems. Thanks.

Hey, just found your trip report. It looks like you guys had a great time. We are going in December this year and are also planning one day at SeaWorld.

I just wanted to let you know your video link is working fine for me. It started right at the beginning and played all the way through with no problems. Thanks.

Thanks! We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!! Sea World is a lot of fun too! I am anxious to go on the new penguin ride that opens up this spring!

Looks like a cool report, it's too bad that the video won't work on mobile devices though, I wonder what is causing that.

Looks like a cool report, it's too bad that the video won't work on mobile devices though, I wonder what is causing that.

I think it may be because of the music, I don't know. I'm not sure what else to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter