Seasonal Pass question

scarr3392

Earning My Ears
My apologies if this is a repeat question, I searched threads and did not see an answer to it.

I noticed one of the differences with the seasonal vs the preferred annual pass is that you do not get early admission to the park with the seasonal. But, as a seasonal pass holder would i still have the benefit of early admission if I were staying at a universal hotel? And if I stayed at a Hotel that offers free express pass, does that work for the annual pass holder as well?

Thanks in advance.

Everybody staying at a Universal Hotel has early admission access. Everybody staying at the Hard Rock/Portofino/Royal Pacific gets express pass included. Doesn't matter if you have annual pass or 1 day pass.

My apologies if this is a repeat question, I searched threads and did not see an answer to it.

I noticed one of the differences with the seasonal vs the preferred annual pass is that you do not get early admission to the park with the seasonal. But, as a seasonal pass holder would i still have the benefit of early admission if I were staying at a universal hotel? And if I stayed at a Hotel that offers free express pass, does that work for the annual pass holder as well?
Watch out for the other difference between Seasonal & Power pass - seasonal has more blockout dates at the studios.

So if I have this correct, as 2 park, 4 day P2P ticket is $340.79 (after tax). A seasonal pass is $324.82 (after tax). All things being equal (not doing volcano bay, not going during blackout dates) if you plan on going for at least 4 days it makes sense to get a seasonal pass? Is that right?

Last edited:

So if I have this correct, as 2 park, 4 day P2P ticket is $340.79 (after tax). A seasonal pass is $324.82 (after tax). All things being equal (not doing volcano bay, not going during blackout dates) if you plan on going for at least 4 days it makes sense to get a seasonal pass? Is that right?
Yes, unless you could get the 4 days worth of P2P tickets cheaper (like Undercover Tourist or Universal runs a ticket promotion Buy 2 days get 2 days free, etc.)

Last edited:
Undercover Tourist has a 4 day park to park for $308.95 (after tax). Last year we upgraded one of these to a seasonal pass and were given a $10 Universal gift card. UT also has a promo ticket with 4 days plus Volcano Bay free for the same price. If you truly don't want VB and want to upgrade, don't buy the promo one from UT, scroll down and buy the regular 4 day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!